Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Nancy Pelosi Gets HER Hair Done With No Mask, Says YOU CANT!

" wrote:

I wouldn't know. I'm not willing to entrust my safety to the salon. My
husband cut my hair again last weekend, so I'm sporting that "accident
with a weedwacker" look.

At least you had your husband help. It's been about year now
since
my last haircut and it really does annoy me. My mother sent me a
electric haircut thing with all the different sizes that she used
for my Dad.

I've waited though as....It's the back of my hair would be a
problem cutting myself. Still the covid thing and expected to
spike again as far as the barber shop. sigh.

The other night, I thought...maybe just try it myself and see
what happens. Would have to use double mirrors to do the back
and that's what scares me.

I'm getting that desperate though. I'm very tempted to give it
a go all by myself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 Sep 2020 11:28:39 -0400, Gary wrote:

" wrote:

I wouldn't know. I'm not willing to entrust my safety to the salon. My
husband cut my hair again last weekend, so I'm sporting that "accident
with a weedwacker" look.

At least you had your husband help. It's been about year now
since
my last haircut and it really does annoy me. My mother sent me a
electric haircut thing with all the different sizes that she used
for my Dad.

I've waited though as....It's the back of my hair would be a
problem cutting myself. Still the covid thing and expected to
spike again as far as the barber shop. sigh.

The other night, I thought...maybe just try it myself and see
what happens. Would have to use double mirrors to do the back
and that's what scares me.

I'm getting that desperate though. I'm very tempted to give it
a go all by myself.

I only check the mirror after I'm done cutting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/06/2020 09:28 AM, Gary wrote:
" wrote:

I wouldn't know. I'm not willing to entrust my safety to the salon. My
husband cut my hair again last weekend, so I'm sporting that "accident
with a weedwacker" look.

At least you had your husband help. It's been about year now
since
my last haircut and it really does annoy me. My mother sent me a
electric haircut thing with all the different sizes that she used
for my Dad.

I've waited though as....It's the back of my hair would be a
problem cutting myself. Still the covid thing and expected to
spike again as far as the barber shop. sigh.

The other night, I thought...maybe just try it myself and see
what happens. Would have to use double mirrors to do the back
and that's what scares me.

I'm getting that desperate though. I'm very tempted to give it
a go all by myself.

There are advantages to being a bearded old hippie with a pony tail.
Other than graying my appearance hasn't changed in decades.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Gary" wrote in message ...
" wrote:

I wouldn't know. I'm not willing to entrust my safety to the salon. My
husband cut my hair again last weekend, so I'm sporting that "accident
with a weedwacker" look.

At least you had your husband help. It's been about year now
since
my last haircut and it really does annoy me. My mother sent me a
electric haircut thing with all the different sizes that she used
for my Dad.

I've waited though as....It's the back of my hair would be a
problem cutting myself. Still the covid thing and expected to
spike again as far as the barber shop. sigh.

The other night, I thought...maybe just try it myself and see
what happens. Would have to use double mirrors to do the back
and that's what scares me.

I'm getting that desperate though. I'm very tempted to give it
a go all by myself.

Its easy enough if you mow it right back to a stubble.