Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BUSTED! St. Louis Prosecutor Has Problems of Her Own in Case WhereCouple Faced BLM Mob

This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're stupid and evil!

https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.
They're stupid and evil!

https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.

Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply
since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge
figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?

Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to
figure out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat. They're stupid and evil! https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/ Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.
--
Maggie

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 15:46, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat. They're stupid and evil! https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/ Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

And they also were armed and making death threats
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 15:46, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're
stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political
campaign.Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or
may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll
let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a
brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the
door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

And they also were armed and making death threats

Not peaceful people, huh?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 15:46, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're
stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political
campaign.Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or
may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll
let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a
brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the
door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

And they also were armed and making death threats

Not peaceful people, huh?

Have you heard the Dems BOLD FACED LIES about
the demonstrators being peaceful?

Oh my goodness! When do we wake up and realize
we are at war?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2020 6:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat. They're stupid and evil! https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/ Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

They did not break into their property. Big difference in the castle
law. They should have stayed inside the door.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 19:25, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're
stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political
campaign.Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or
may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll
let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a
brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the
door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

They did not break into their property.Â* Big difference in the castle
law.Â* They should have stayed inside the door.

When an armed mob threatens you with deadly force,
the Self Defense laws take over

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2020 10:35 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-06 19:25, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Careful with that. What is threatening? How far apart? Were they
moving directly at you? Circumstances matter. Reports from the new
matter less that actual happening and none of us was there to witness.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2020 9:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're
stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political
campaign.Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or
may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll
let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a
brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the
door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

They did not break into their property.Â* Big difference in the castle
law.Â* They should have stayed inside the door.

The mob broke through a gate and entered private property.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

One of the "demonstrators" is on video saying that he broke the gate
.. Once they came thru that broken gate they were fair game . Several
hundred people come pouring onto my property making threats I'm opening
fire .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Â* One of the "demonstrators" is on video saying that he broke the gate
. Once they came thru that broken gate they were fair game . Several
hundred people come pouring onto my property making threats I'm opening
fire .

Get the whole story. They broke a community gate, not their private
property. They were going down the street.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/06/2020 04:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat. They're stupid and evil! https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/ Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

Unlike them I'm not a lawyer but I would have not pointed the firearm at
the rioters until I perceived an imminent threat to my life or
well-being. Then I would take action to neutralize the threat.

Rule #2: Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy

Rule #5: If it's come to the point of destroying something, do a good job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 20:25, rbowman wrote:
[...]

They were indeed threatened with deadly force

Rule #2: Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy

Rule #5: If it's come to the point of destroying something, do a good job.

Great rules.

And when killing critter, you eat what you kill

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/06/2020 09:30 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-06 20:25, rbowman wrote:
[...]

I wasn't there but the fact there were no dead rioters on the lawn
suggests they didn't feel that threatened.

The DA is a grandstanding asshole but I would think a pair of lawyers
would have been more cautious. As I understand it the rioters breached
the gate of the gated community, not their personal property.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 21:25:19 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Unlike them I'm not a lawyer but I would have not pointed the firearm at
the rioters until I perceived an imminent threat to my life or
well-being. Then I would take action to neutralize the threat.

Rule #2: Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy

Rule #5: If it's come to the point of destroying something, do a good job.

Wow! You are some bellicose senile gossip.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2020 5:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're stupid and evil!

https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political campaign.

Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?

Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

Yes, the homeowner should not be allowed to protect their home. BLM thugs have the right to burn your house down and/or loot it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-06 17:06, Roger Oveur wrote:
On 8/6/2020 5:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a
democrat.Â* They're stupid and evil!

https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political campaign.

Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not
apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll let the
judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?

Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to
figure out.

Yes, the homeowner should not be allowed to protect their home. BLM
thugs have the right to burn your house down and/or loot it.

Maybe we should spread misinformation that Polosi's home
is actually Trump's and see what happens