DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BUSTED! St. Louis Prosecutor Has Problems of Her Own in Case WhereCouple Faced BLM Mob (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/678469-busted-st-louis-prosecutor-has-problems-her-own-case-wherecouple-faced-blm-mob.html)

Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] August 6th 20 07:24 PM

BUSTED! St. Louis Prosecutor Has Problems of Her Own in Case WhereCouple Faced BLM Mob

This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're stupid and evil!

https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] August 6th 20 10:58 PM

On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.
They're stupid and evil!

https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.

Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply
since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge
figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?

Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to
figure out.

Muggles[_29_] August 6th 20 11:46 PM

BUSTED! St. Louis Prosecutor Has Problems of Her Own in CaseWhere Couple Faced BLM Mob

Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat. They're stupid and evil! https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/ Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.
--
Maggie

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Roger Oveur August 7th 20 01:06 AM

On 8/6/2020 5:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're stupid and evil!

https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political campaign.

Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?

Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

Yes, the homeowner should not be allowed to protect their home. BLM thugs have the right to burn your house down and/or loot it.

T[_6_] August 7th 20 01:56 AM

On 2020-08-06 15:46, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat. They're stupid and evil! https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/ Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

And they also were armed and making death threats

T[_6_] August 7th 20 01:57 AM

On 2020-08-06 17:06, Roger Oveur wrote:
On 8/6/2020 5:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a
democrat.Â* They're stupid and evil!

https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political campaign.

Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not
apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll let the
judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?

Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to
figure out.

Yes, the homeowner should not be allowed to protect their home. BLM
thugs have the right to burn your house down and/or loot it.

Maybe we should spread misinformation that Polosi's home
is actually Trump's and see what happens

Muggles[_28_] August 7th 20 02:38 AM

On 2020-08-06 15:46, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're
stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political
campaign.Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or
may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll
let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a
brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the
door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

And they also were armed and making death threats

Not peaceful people, huh?

--
Maggie

T[_6_] August 7th 20 03:08 AM

On 2020-08-06 15:46, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're
stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political
campaign.Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or
may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll
let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a
brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the
door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

And they also were armed and making death threats

Not peaceful people, huh?

Have you heard the Dems BOLD FACED LIES about
the demonstrators being peaceful?

Oh my goodness! When do we wake up and realize
we are at war?

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] August 7th 20 03:25 AM

On 8/6/2020 6:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat. They're stupid and evil! https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/ Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

They did not break into their property. Big difference in the castle
law. They should have stayed inside the door.

T[_6_] August 7th 20 03:35 AM

On 2020-08-06 19:25, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're
stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political
campaign.Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or
may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll
let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a
brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the
door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

They did not break into their property.Â* Big difference in the castle
law.Â* They should have stayed inside the door.

When an armed mob threatens you with deadly force,
the Self Defense laws take over

Muggles[_28_] August 7th 20 04:16 AM

On 8/6/2020 9:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.Â* They're
stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.Â* She should not haveÂ* used the case in a political
campaign.Should they be charged?Â* Not sure, Castle doctrine may or
may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made.Â* I'll
let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a
brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the
door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

They did not break into their property.Â* Big difference in the castle
law.Â* They should have stayed inside the door.

The mob broke through a gate and entered private property.

--
Maggie

rbowman August 7th 20 04:25 AM

On 08/06/2020 04:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat. They're stupid and evil! https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/ Half agree. She should not have used the case in a political campaign.Should they be charged? Not sure, Castle doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

Unlike them I'm not a lawyer but I would have not pointed the firearm at
the rioters until I perceived an imminent threat to my life or
well-being. Then I would take action to neutralize the threat.

Rule #2: Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy

Rule #5: If it's come to the point of destroying something, do a good job.

T[_6_] August 7th 20 04:30 AM

On 2020-08-06 20:25, rbowman wrote:
[...]

They were indeed threatened with deadly force

Rule #2: Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy

Rule #5: If it's come to the point of destroying something, do a good job.

Great rules.

And when killing critter, you eat what you kill

rbowman August 7th 20 06:47 AM

On 08/06/2020 09:30 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-06 20:25, rbowman wrote:
[...]

I wasn't there but the fact there were no dead rioters on the lawn
suggests they didn't feel that threatened.

The DA is a grandstanding asshole but I would think a pair of lawyers
would have been more cautious. As I understand it the rioters breached
the gate of the gated community, not their personal property.

Peeler[_4_] August 7th 20 09:11 AM

lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 21:25:19 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Unlike them I'm not a lawyer but I would have not pointed the firearm at
the rioters until I perceived an imminent threat to my life or
well-being. Then I would take action to neutralize the threat.

Rule #2: Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy

Rule #5: If it's come to the point of destroying something, do a good job.

Wow! You are some bellicose senile gossip.

Peeler[_4_] August 7th 20 09:16 AM

lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 23:47:29 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

They were indeed threatened with deadly force

I wasn't there but the fact there

....but you will babble about it anyway in the usual manner. LOL

Joe Sixpack[_8_] August 7th 20 11:33 AM

On 8/7/20 1:47 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/06/2020 09:30 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-06 20:25, rbowman wrote:
[...]

Maybe tell the Molotov cocktail bartenders they made a wrong turn at the gate and if they don't leave immediately, they'll be going to the morgue next?Â* Seems fair.

How much anarchist leftist bull**** should law-abiding patriot taxpayer citizens be required to put up with?

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] August 7th 20 12:46 PM

On 8/6/2020 10:35 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-06 19:25, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Careful with that. What is threatening? How far apart? Were they
moving directly at you? Circumstances matter. Reports from the new
matter less that actual happening and none of us was there to witness.

SNAG August 7th 20 01:11 PM

[...]

One of the "demonstrators" is on video saying that he broke the gate
.. Once they came thru that broken gate they were fair game . Several
hundred people come pouring onto my property making threats I'm opening
fire .
--
Snag

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] August 7th 20 09:27 PM

On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Â* One of the "demonstrators" is on video saying that he broke the gate
. Once they came thru that broken gate they were fair game . Several
hundred people come pouring onto my property making threats I'm opening
fire .

Get the whole story. They broke a community gate, not their private
property. They were going down the street.

T[_6_] August 7th 20 10:57 PM

On 2020-08-07 04:46, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 10:35 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-06 19:25, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Careful with that.Â* What is threatening?Â* How far apart?Â* Were they
moving directly at you? Circumstances matter. Reports from the new
matter less that actual happening and none of us was there to witness.

There is a lot of video

T[_6_] August 7th 20 10:58 PM

On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Â*Â* One of the "demonstrators" is on video saying that he broke the
gate . Once they came thru that broken gate they were fair game .
Several hundred people come pouring onto my property making threats
I'm opening fire .

Get the whole story.Â* They broke a community gate, not their private
property.Â* They were going down the street.

Trespassing on a private road

SNAG August 7th 20 11:51 PM

On 8/7/2020 3:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

I've seen video of the "protesters" on the McCloskeys' lawn . Moot
point anyway , that street is also private property , owned by the
homeowners in that gated community - and they are property owners ,
making that also their property . Any way you cut it Ed , they felt that
their lives were threatened and they acted appropriately and within the
law . Kim Gardner is totally outside the law with her attempts to charge
and punish them .
--
Snag

T[_6_] August 8th 20 12:16 AM

On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Â* I've seen video of the "protesters" on the McCloskeys' lawn . Moot
point anyway , that street is also private property , owned by the
homeowners in that gated community - and they are property owners ,
making that also their property . Any way you cut it Ed , they felt that
their lives were threatened and they acted appropriately and within the
law . Kim Gardner is totally outside the law with her attempts to charge
and punish them .

No fooling.

The one thing that has surprised me over all this
lawlessness is the absolute restraint shown by the
victims of it. I would have thought bullets would
have flown by now

rbowman August 8th 20 02:11 AM

Bob F August 8th 20 02:22 AM

On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Â*Â* I've seen video of the "protesters" on the McCloskeys' lawn . Moot
point anyway , that street is also private property , owned by the
homeowners in that gated community - and they are property owners ,
making that also their property . Any way you cut it Ed , they felt
that their lives were threatened and they acted appropriately and
within the law . Kim Gardner is totally outside the law with her
attempts to charge and punish them .

No fooling.

The one thing that has surprised me over all this
lawlessness is the absolute restraint shown by the
victims of it.Â* I would have thought bullets would
have flown by now

I'm sure you would have been happy to murder a few dozen people.
Fortunately for themselves, the McCloskeys showed more restraint than
you want to.

FromTheRafters August 8th 20 02:22 AM

On 08/07/2020 03:58 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

They'll send an army of social workers to de-escalate the situation.

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] August 8th 20 02:58 AM

On 8/7/2020 5:58 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

You don't get to shoot trespassers walking down the road.

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] August 8th 20 03:44 AM

On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Totally agree she was looking for votes.

Laws can get fine line at times. Stand outside with gun in holder,
rifle at your side. Point the gun and you drastically change the
circumstances.

rbowman August 8th 20 03:55 AM

On 08/07/2020 03:58 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Probably, but you've established that you've reached out to the
authorities in good faith. In many jurisdictions, and most certainly in
that one, the deck is stacked in favor of the rioters, antifa, blm,
whatever you want to call them. Dot the i's, cross the t's, and try to
get a convincing video so if things go south it won't be you doing 30
years like that dummy at Charlottesville.

The hypothetical 'you' may need to both defend yourself against legal
charges and the civil suits brought by the assholes from SPLC.

Ralph Mowery August 8th 20 04:11 AM

BUSTED! St. Louis Prosecutor Has Problems of Her Own in Case Where Couple Faced BLM Mob

In article ,
says...

Trespassing on a private road

So? Call 911.

The cops could not even protect their police staton or their cars.

Bob F August 8th 20 04:23 AM

On 08/07/2020 03:58 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Again, they were protestors, not rioters. Protesting is a
constitutionally protected right.

Bob F August 8th 20 04:25 AM

On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Laws can get fine line at times.Â*Â*Â*Â* Stand outside with gun in holder,
rifle at your side.Â* Point the gun and you drastically change the
circumstances.

Exactly her case as I understand it.

Muggles[_28_] August 8th 20 04:43 AM

On 08/07/2020 03:58 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Not on private property.
--
Maggie

Jim Joyce August 8th 20 04:57 AM

On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

If the street is owned collectively by the members of the community, that
would make it community property and not private property. Those two things
are very different, especially from a legal perspective. If the protesters
stayed on the street, the individual homeowners likely would have no legal
standing.

Any way you cut it Ed , they felt that
their lives were threatened

They can certainly argue that in court.

and they acted appropriately and within the
law . Kim Gardner is totally outside the law with her attempts to charge
and punish them .

I'm willing to let the legal system decide who acted lawfully and who
didn't, or degrees of each. You'd have to weigh peaceful trespassing (not a
great way to start off) against brandishing a deadly weapon or whatever the
actual charges will be. IMHO, the couple who emerged with guns took a huge
step over the line. It'll be interesting to see what happens, if anything.

T[_6_] August 8th 20 05:26 AM

On 08/07/2020 03:58 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Armed protesters trespassing and threatening to kill people.

T[_6_] August 8th 20 05:27 AM

On 8/7/2020 5:58 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

When they are armed and threatening to kill you you do

T[_6_] August 8th 20 05:28 AM

On 2020-08-07 20:11, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Trespassing on a private road

So? Call 911.

The cops could not even protect their police staton or their cars.

I wonder if the cops took all their worst cars they
wanted to be replaced and let the "peaceful protesters"
burn them.

T[_6_] August 8th 20 05:32 AM

On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

When someone is threatening you or someone else with
deadly force you get to use deadly force in defense

Tell me, what was the deadly force used by all those
children your side murders every year? You clearly
believe the strong get to butcher the weak.

Peeler[_4_] August 8th 20 09:37 AM

lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 20:55:56 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Probably, but you've established that you

You've established that you will babble endlessly about ANY off topic ****,
poor senile oaf!