Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Quarter_of_coronavirus_survivors_report_losing _hair_?=?B?4oCYaW4gY2x1bXBz4oCZ?=

A survey has found more than a quarter of people who survive COVID-19
are reporting hair loss with many saying their hair fall is severe.

One survivor, Grace Dudley, 30, said her hair started to fall out a
couple of weeks ago in clumps.

I went to a trichologist for them to examine my hair and they told me
that I was going to lose most if not all of it, she said.

Ms Dudley, who recently lost her father to COVID-19, said shed been
told it would take her about a year to regrow her hair, and until that
time she was shaving her head for charity, and would be wearing wigs.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...9742e539e6ca95

Not to worry, "Covid 19 is just like the flu".
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Quarter_of_coronavirus_survivors_report_ losing_hair?=?B?IOKAmGluIGNsdW1wc+KAmQ==?=

On 8/6/2020 6:31 AM, Bod wrote:
A survey has found more than a quarter of people who survive COVID-19 are reporting hair loss with many saying their hair fall is severe.

One survivor, Grace Dudley, 30, said her hair started to fall out a couple of weeks ago in clumps.

I went to a trichologist for them to examine my hair and they told me that I was going to lose most if not all of it, she said.

Ms Dudley, who recently lost her father to COVID-19, said shed been told it would take her about a year to regrow her hair, and until that time she was shaving her head for charity, and would be wearing wigs.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...9742e539e6ca95

Not to worry, "Covid 19 is just like the flu".

In the latest sign of Covid-19-related racism, Muslims are being blamed for England's coronavirus outbreaks.* Are you UKers are a bunch of racists?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/06/e...ntl/index.html

Story is from CNN so we know it's true.* LOL

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/08/2020 12:12, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:31 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Oh you stupid person! If you had bothered to read past the headline it
explains that the *Muslims themselves* are saying that it's an unfounded
government conspiracy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2020 6:31 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

So why do you have a Wuhan-19 outbreak?* Is your superior healthcare system failing?

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!