Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I want my share of tiktok

Trump says that the US shoudl get a substantial part of the sales price
for TikTok if MS buys it from China, some Chinese company.

I don't think that's complete. I think I should get a substantial part
of the sales price, since I've done just as much as the US has done.

Or maybe stumpie is having another breakdown.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 04 Aug 2020 00:34:30 -0400, micky
wrote:

Trump says that the US shoudl get a substantial part of the sales price
for TikTok if MS buys it from China, some Chinese company.

I don't think that's complete. I think I should get a substantial part
of the sales price, since I've done just as much as the US has done.

Or maybe stumpie is having another breakdown.

He also claimed that Utah or Colorado or some state has no right to send
ballots to every registered voter and he's going to exec order them not
to do so. I know there is method to his madness much of the time, but
he does seem like an idiot or crackpot much of the time.

Someone, Bod maybe, posted this
https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...c7268bc64a1c40

and it does show what a wacko, idiot, crackpot he is at least some of
the time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trump says that the US shoudl get a substantial part of the sales price
for TikTok if MS buys it from China, some Chinese company.

I don't think that's complete. I think I should get a substantial part
of the sales price, since I've done just as much as the US has done.

Or maybe stumpie is having another breakdown.

He also claimed that Utah or Colorado or some state has no right to send
ballots to every registered voter and he's going to exec order them not
to do so. I know there is method to his madness much of the time, but
he does seem like an idiot or crackpot much of the time.

Someone, Bod maybe, posted this
https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...c7268bc64a1c40

and it does show what a wacko, idiot, crackpot he is at least some of
the time.

Mail-in voting is ripe for election fraud.Â* Maybe some day honest American patriots can figure out a way to make it secure.

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trump says that the US shoudl get a substantial part of the sales price
for TikTok if MS buys it from China, some Chinese company.

I don't think that's complete.Â* I think I should get a substantial part
of the sales price, since I've done just as much as the US has done.

Or maybe stumpie is having another breakdown.

He also claimed that Utah or Colorado or some state has no right to send
ballots to every registered voter and he's going to exec order them not
to do so.Â* I know there is method to his madness much of the time, but
he does seem like an idiot or crackpot much of the time.

Someone, Bod maybe, posted this
https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...c7268bc64a1c40

and it does show what a wacko, idiot, crackpot he is at least some of
the time.

Mail-in voting is ripe for election fraud.Â* Maybe some day honest
American patriots can figure out a way to make it secure.

Google tells us this:

"Americans are considered to be highly mobile. Each year, tens of
millions of people in the US relocate from their place of birth or
current residence to another location within the same city, county,
state, country or abroad. In fact, statistical data show that the
average American moves once every 5 years."

This is the problem with sending out ballots without proof that the
person is still there.

Absentee ballots are different as they must be requested.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trump says that the US shoudl get a substantial part of the sales price
for TikTok if MS buys it from China, some Chinese company.

I don't think that's complete. I think I should get a substantial part
of the sales price, since I've done just as much as the US has done.

Or maybe stumpie is having another breakdown.

He also claimed that Utah or Colorado or some state has no right to send
ballots to every registered voter and he's going to exec order them not
to do so. I know there is method to his madness much of the time, but
he does seem like an idiot or crackpot much of the time.

Someone, Bod maybe, posted this
https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...c7268bc64a1c40

and it does show what a wacko, idiot, crackpot he is at least some of
the time.

Mail-in voting is ripe for election fraud.* Maybe some day honest American patriots can figure out a way to make it secure.

Trump flipped. Now he says voting by mail is fine.

In apparent reversal, Trump encourages Floridians to vote by mail
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/politics/donald-trump-mail-in-voting-florida/index.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

=

I haven't read it yet but I trust you. What a wacko. He's one step
shy of the looney bin, like an escaped inmate from Bellevue Mental
Hospital and yet some trust him to be president.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They were talking about it last night on TV. The gist was that Florida is a
Republican-controlled state, inhabited by vast numbers of Republican
seniors who may not want to put themselves at risk by voting in person. If
Republican seniors stay home and don't vote, that would be a big problem
for Republicans running for office. Someone was able to lay it out for the
President, cartoon style, so he was forced to reverse his position - but
only for Florida.

Democrat-controlled states are apparently still a big pit of fraud waiting
to happen, as evidenced by the Trump campaign suing the states of
Pennsylvania and as of yesterday, also Nevada.

The phrase "divorced from reality" comes to mind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

No, I've changed my mind now that you pointed out the differnce in
voters' parties.

In this case, he's just a low-life.