Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default placing a hock in concrete ceiling

Hi
I have bathroom in the basement under the front porch. I removed all the drywalls and what is left is just the concrete ceiling and the concrete walls.. I want to place a hook in the ceiling (see the picture of the hook please) so I can hold the bathroom curtain. What is the best idea to do so? Do I need special screws? I am afraid of using screws because I am afraid the would damage the ceiling or create a crack etc and you can see the ceiling has some cracks and holes already. I have also seen in home depot that they sell special material (i think mix of cements and others) that would hold metal or plug etc in a concrete. I painted the ceiling and the wall using oil-based paint. Any idea would be very much appreciate it. Thank you so much. Pleas see attached photos

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iIN...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZOT...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rYV...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ga...ew?usp=sharing

persons abusing the privilege of this net try to hock their wares. skipper02451 Electronics Repair 7 August 12th 09 10:25 PM
New Hock tools VIDEO! AAvK Woodworking 0 December 26th 05 08:00 PM
Hock 'classic' vs. cryogenic irons Gordon Airporte Woodworking 2 December 6th 04 10:58 PM
Orcad - Placing GND Symbols John Dough Electronics 1 September 26th 04 11:26 AM
Spokeshave- Hock A Dubya Woodworking 0 January 28th 04 01:11 AM