Posted to alt.home.repair

Default After seeing this, I am convinced that the end of world is REALLY close

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html

Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump.
Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his
stubborn lying divisive rhetoric.
He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and fake
news though.
The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 12:43:46 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html

Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump.
Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his
stubborn lying divisive rhetoric.
He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and fake
news though.
The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse.

That is humorous.

Andy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/20 1:43 AM, Bod wrote:
On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html

Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump.
Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his stubborn lying divisive rhetoric.
He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and fake news though.
The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse.

DNC voter fraud is the greatest threat to freedom in the United States.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html

Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump.
Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his
stubborn lying divisive rhetoric.
He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and fake
news though.
The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse.

That is humorous.

Andy

Yes, humorous and true. He's failing fast.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2020 6:28 AM, devnull wrote:
On 7/25/20 1:43 AM, Bod wrote:
On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html

Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump.
Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his
stubborn lying divisive rhetoric.
He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and
fake news though.
The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse.

DNC voter fraud is the greatest threat to freedom in the United States.

You've been reading too many conspiracy theory nuts. RNC will be
looking to add if the polls are right.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 06:43:42 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html

Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump.
Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his
stubborn lying divisive rhetoric.
He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and fake
news though.
The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse.

I read an article this morning that talked about part of the interview he
did the other day with Barstool Sports, where he "clearly remembered" being
at a gala event in 2015 where he was booed for the first time in his life,
just after he had announced his run for President. The only problem was
that he didn't actually attend that event.

When he eventually ends up in the old folks home, he's going to be a
handful for the nurses who have to take care of him. Oh, the stories he'll
tell.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 06:28:56 -0400, devnull wrote:

On 7/25/20 1:43 AM, Bod wrote:
On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html

Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump.
Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his stubborn lying divisive rhetoric.
He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and fake news though.
The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse.

DNC voter fraud is the greatest threat to freedom in the United States.

Actual voter fraud isn't a serious problem in this country, but it's
interesting to note that when voter fraud has been discovered in recent
years, it has been on the Republican side.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
[...]

No female carers pussy would be safe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
[...]

You beat me to it.

Although a lot of men in nursing homes are grabby, because they no
longer know any better.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
[...]

Maybe Ivanka can be his caregiver so that the grabbing can stay in the
family.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/20 1:43 AM, Bod wrote:
On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/polit...ion/index.html

Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump.
Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his stubborn lying divisive rhetoric.
He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and fake news though.
The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse.

DNC voter fraud is the greatest threat to freedom in the United States.

Actual voter fraud isn't a serious problem in this country, but it's
interesting to note that when voter fraud has been discovered in recent
years, it has been on the Republican side.

Yes, both overt (as you note) and covert (voting restrictions based on
falsehoods).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25/07/2020 06:03, AK wrote:
[...]

Or they have nothing (left) to lose...