Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is Lithium #0 grease?

On Friday, October 13, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
The only lithium grease I know is white lithium. I have a product
that calls for using this but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know?

Ace hardware, Lowes, Harbor Freight
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 12:42:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, October 13, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
The only lithium grease I know is white lithium. I have a product
that calls for using this but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know?

Ace hardware, Lowes, Harbor Freight also the Mantis Tiller company.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Friday, October 13, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
The only lithium grease I know is white lithium. I have a product
that calls for using this but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know?

Ace hardware, Lowes, Harbor Freight

He might well have found it already in 20 years.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 06:19:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

dennis@home to know-it-all Rot Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."