Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.usage.english

Default Why is there no opposite of improve?

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 20:35:55 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0jqxmjlxwdg98l@glass...
On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 00:00:13 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0jng7kwowdg98l@glass...
On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 22:53:47 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why is there no opposite of improve?

There is, gets worse.

That's two words,

You must be one of the rocket scientist trolls.

Then your answer was incorrect.

Nope

I was looking for one word.

You actually are that stupid when two words works much better.

It takes longer to say.

therefore clumsy.

Wrong, as always.

Why use two words instead of one?

Because two words works much better
in this case and doesnt require taking
hours or days to find a singe word.

Would you say it was ok if we replaced every word with two?

Spoiled is better,

Nope, gets worse is better.

Because spoiled doesnt work as well for many situations.

I'll go with disimproved, or ****ed up.

suggested by a Quorian.

If I do work on my house I improve it.

Not when you do it, you make it much worse.

You have never seen my house.

Wrong. as always.

Show me photos then. Before and after where I've done something to it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.usage.english

newsp.0jsrt7wxwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0jng7kwowdg98l@glass...
On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 22:53:47 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why is there no opposite of improve?

There is, gets worse.

That's two words,

You must be one of the rocket scientist trolls.

Then your answer was incorrect.

Nope

I was looking for one word.

You actually are that stupid when two words works much better.

It takes longer to say.

But takes days to find the right single word, so is completely
stupid to demand a single word for that reason.

Not so bad for a completely unemployable dole bludger but
most of us have much better things to do with out time.

therefore clumsy.

Wrong, as always.

Why use two words instead of one?

Because two words works much better
in this case and doesnt require taking
hours or days to find a singe word.

Would you say it was ok if we replaced every word with two?

Stupid question.

Spoiled is better,

Nope, gets worse is better.

Because spoiled doesnt work as well for many situations.

I'll go with disimproved,

Stupidly clumsy.

or ****ed up.

Yep, like I said originally, two words works much better in this case.

suggested by a Quorian.

If I do work on my house I improve it.

Not when you do it, you make it much worse.

You have never seen my house.

Wrong. as always.

Show me photos then. Before and after where I've done something to it.

If I did that I would have to kill you, stupid.

Why would you have to kill me if you showed me photos of my own house?

Because then you would know how I got them.

What you said would only make sense if you were revealing something about
yourself, not me.

Wrong, as always.

And would prevent us laughing at your future ****ups.

If I do it badly so it doesn't look as good€¦ there is no word for
this.

Corse there is, ****ed it up.

That's three words.

You must be one of the rocket scientist trolls.

Well it's not hard to be cleverer than you.

Pity you have never managed it, even once.

The whole group manages it daily.

You never could bull**** and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.usage.english

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 08:48:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' latest troll**** unread

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID: