Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mississippi family survives tornado inside concrete safe room as storm destroys 'everything' ...says jesus saved them

On 4/15/2020 6:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 15/04/2020 11:10, Jerry Jackson wrote:
On 4/15/20 2:28 AM, Bod wrote:
"The more I look at what is left of our house, it makes me think of the tomb Jesus Christ was in. We was in there Jesus protected us," he wrote on Facebook. "But after the storm was over the tomb was empty we came out alive just like Jesus did for you."

No he didn't, it was obviously the bloody SAFE ROOM! :-)

What is the matter with these peoples brains?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mississip...s-severe-storm

You can't prove or disprove the existence of a deity.

It was obviously the safe room that saved them.
It's the ones who make the claim that there is one, that have to show the evidence. *I'm not making any claim*, I just don't believe their claim.
Having faith is NOT evidence.

Since we can't provide proof either way, we're down to opinions. In my opinion, you're wrong again.Â* ;-)