Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Meaning of a word

Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing. You are probably not familiar with locker room talk.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Just to clarify- - -
Assuming these were unwanted advances, yes that is perverted. If the
woman is one that you know and enjoys the attention, then no, that is
not at all perverted.

Same with bragging later. If you bragged about doing it to a stranger
or someone you were just introduced to, yes I'd think of you as a
pervert and possible criminal.

Bragging about what you did on a date is entirely different and could
just be guy talk.

Circumstances make a big difference.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.Â* You are probably not familiar with locker room talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.Â* You are probably not familiar with locker room talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

It must be OK because America's favorite hillbilly set the precedent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 2:07 PM, Hillary wrote:
On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes
critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.Â* You are probably not familiar with locker room
talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

It must be OK because America's favorite hillbilly set the precedent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

We did learn from them that eatin' ain't cheatin'
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.Â* You are probably not familiar with locker room talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

It must be OK because America's favorite hillbilly set the precedent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

We did learn from them that eatin' ain't cheatin'

Southern hospitality.Â* Cum on in the oval orifice!

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes
critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.* You are probably not familiar with locker room
talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

It must be OK because America's favorite hillbilly set the precedent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

From your link: " One woman accused Clinton of raping her."

From
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_C...ct_allegations

"In 1999, Clinton denied Broaddrick's allegations through his lawyer.

Supporters of Clinton have questioned her account by noting that, when
Broaddrick testified about her alleged encounter with Clinton under
oath, she denied having been raped by him. In her NBC interview alleging
rape, Broaddrick stated that she had only denied being raped under oath
to protect her privacy. Supporters of Clinton have also noted that she
continued to support him, and appear at public events on his behalf,
weeks after the alleged rape, and that Broaddrick stated that she
couldn't remember the day or month the alleged incident occurred.[15]
Broaddrick has stated that in 1978 she revealed the alleged assault to
five intimates, and that they advised her not to cause trouble for
herself by going public."

The other problem is that those who actively work against rape
continually say that if a man has done it once, he'll do it again, but
this is the only such allegation against Clinton.

My ex-girlfriend thinks it doesn't matter that the Lewinsky relationship
was consensual, because he was powerful and she was only 22. I point
out that she almost surely had sexual relations in college and she was
the first one to suggest something sexual to Clinton, but my ex doesn't
care. I think he was cheating on Hillary and that's terrible, but
Lewinsky was as guilty as he was, and he didn't do anything wrong TO
her.

We did learn from them that eatin' ain't cheatin'

No, no one said that. It's not sexual relations, which is coitus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes
critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.Â* You are probably not familiar with locker
room talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

It must be OK because America's favorite hillbilly set the precedent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

We did learn from them that eatin' ain't cheatin'

Southern hospitality.Â* Cum on in the oval orifice!

Ahhhh! the impressive thoughtful dialog of trumptards.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes
critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.Â* You are probably not familiar with locker room
talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

It must be OK because America's favorite hillbilly set the precedent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

From your link: " One woman accused Clinton of raping her."

[...]

But, to trumptards, if anyone else did it, it's OK?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes
critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.Â* You are probably not familiar with locker room
talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

It must be OK because America's favorite hillbilly set the precedent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

Â*From your link: " One woman accused Clinton of raping her."

[...]

was consensual, because he was powerful and she was only 22.Â* I point
out that she almost surely had sexual relations in college and she was
the first one to suggest something sexual to Clinton, but my ex doesn't
care.Â*Â* I think he was cheating on Hillary and that's terrible, but
Lewinsky was as guilty as he was, and he didn't do anything wrong TO
her.

We did learn from them that eatin' ain't cheatin'

No, no one said that.Â* It's not sexual relations, which is coitus.

But, to trumptards, if anyone else did it, it's OK?

Yes, if it's consensual.Â* And FWIW, Horseface was highly compensated too.

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2020 11:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Talking is not doing.Â* You are probably not familiar with locker room talk.

Backed up by multiple accusations ans one rape case.

It must be OK because America's favorite hillbilly set the precedent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

We did learn from them that eatin' ain't cheatin'

Southern hospitality.Â* Cum on in the oval orifice!

Ahhhh! the impressive thoughtful dialog of trumptards.

It was your team leader that was caught in a lie when the stained blue dress showed up.

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

And you leader that is doing far worse day after day, thousands of lies
in just 3 years

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Fake news from the treasonous MSM.

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

The trumptards answer to any reality.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2020 1:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/1/2020 8:46 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Don't confuse the haters with facts. I find it comical that people like
Bob, Bod and Trader are still irate over Trump after 3 years in office
and still cringe at the sound of his name. They constantly point out
lies while ignoring the lies of past presidents as well as other
politicians of both parties. What's worse are those who ignore the evil
of the Clinton foundation and the bodies being left in it's wake, yet
would still vote for Hillary, but concerned about an unorthodox Trump.

NEWSFLASH: They all lie, Trump is just transparent with his tweets and
often puts foot in mouth while liars like the Clinton have people to
cover their tracks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2020 8:21 AM, micky wrote:
Sometimes we have different views on what words mean, sometimes critical
words.

Does, on 20 occasions with different women, grabbing women by their
crotch make one a sexual pervert?

Does bragging about it later make any difference as to whether it's
perverted?

Does shoving a dildo up your ass make you a fag?