Old December 4th 19, 05:41 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Gasoline prices

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 08:11:57 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 12/04/2019 07:48 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
writes:
On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 18:53:09 -0800, Bob F wrote:

A lawyer I play volleyball with told me today that EVERY sample of water
they have tested has plastic in it. Her practice seems to be involved in
the issue.

It is just another form of fiber. :-)

Yeah, one that slowly poisons rather than scouring your bowels clean.

The reality is the vast majority of plastic in the ocean comes from
the 3d world and they are not changing no matter what we do.

The reality is that you can't cite any research that shows your
assertion to be anything close to true.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/...ust-10-rivers/

Technically you are correct since neither China or India are considered
third world nations.

They are 3d world countries with a few pockets of rich people.

Old December 4th 19, 08:27 PM posted to alt.home.repair

writes:
On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 18:53:09 -0800, Bob F wrote:

A lawyer I play volleyball with told me today that EVERY sample of water
they have tested has plastic in it. Her practice seems to be involved in
the issue.

It is just another form of fiber. :-)

Yeah, one that slowly poisons rather than scouring your bowels clean.

The reality is the vast majority of plastic in the ocean comes from
the 3d world and they are not changing no matter what we do.

The reality is that you can't cite any research that shows your
assertion to be anything close to true.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/...ust-10-rivers/

Technically you are correct since neither China or India are considered
third world nations.

They are 3d world countries with a few pockets of rich people.

Have you actually been there? It's not the 1970's anymore.

These days you can see pictures and even in "rich countries" like
China and India, most of the people still live in 19th century style
poverty. Half of the people in India are living on less than $700 a
year.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/india-s-median-per-capita-income-lowest-among-brics-gallup-113121600968_1.html

In China the urban population is doing fairly well but over 500
million of them live out in the countryside and are not doing nearly
as well.