Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default I've already emailed two copies

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:52:55 -0500, "David" wrote:

"Grik-basstardo®™" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:12:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 10/27/2019 8:58 PM, David wrote:
of a good computer I could have, for Christmas, and some other things
that
I like include are a Monitor, the latest store bought copy of Windows,
there is a certain type of desk, and I probably could use a new line of
printers that I know about.

But instead, you'll get none of those items. You will, however, get a
mouthful of cock from your caregiver.

I have Epilepsy.

That disqualifies you from a mouthful of cock, then: no caregiver
wants their cock bitten orf by someone having an apoplectic fit.

Carpe diem! Seize the day!

How are you today?

Inane meaningless non sequitur **** for brains follow up.
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 08:36:59 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/30/2019 5:27 AM, NoSpamAtAll wrote:
[...]

Yeah! It don't even make cents.

They're not even open today.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"
The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."
In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

[...]

you can try centipede

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

I'm getting 1 18 pack of diet pepsi mailed a week from Walmart.