DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Not all millennials are helpless snowflakes (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/640402-not-all-millennials-helpless-snowflakes.html)

Al Timitehr October 1st 19 09:09 PM

Not all millennials are helpless snowflakes

All I can say is WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHXlhJlPqKg

Dan Espen[_3_] October 2nd 19 02:51 AM

Al Timitehr writes:

All I can say is WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHXlhJlPqKg

Regarding subject line, of course not.

I'm 100% addicted to watching this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvf8cDdCp8U

(Andrew Camarata, same age as this women)

Very talented with all kinds of tools, equipment, and the videography is
first rate. I love the drone shots and Levi the dog. Watch a few,
you'll be addicted too.

--
Dan Espen

Barb Nolan October 2nd 19 02:23 PM

On 10/1/2019 9:51 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Al Timitehr writes:

All I can say is WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHXlhJlPqKg

Regarding subject line, of course not.

I'm 100% addicted to watching this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvf8cDdCp8U

(Andrew Camarata, same age as this women)

Very talented with all kinds of tools, equipment, and the videography is
first rate. I love the drone shots and Levi the dog. Watch a few,
you'll be addicted too.

hes making a huge mess that someone else will hafta clean up someday...our homeowners group wood put a stop to that eyesoar