Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Not all millennials are helpless snowflakes

All I can say is WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHXlhJlPqKg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Al Timitehr writes:

All I can say is WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHXlhJlPqKg

Regarding subject line, of course not.

I'm 100% addicted to watching this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvf8cDdCp8U

(Andrew Camarata, same age as this women)

Very talented with all kinds of tools, equipment, and the videography is
first rate. I love the drone shots and Levi the dog. Watch a few,
you'll be addicted too.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/1/2019 9:51 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Al Timitehr writes:

All I can say is WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHXlhJlPqKg

Regarding subject line, of course not.

I'm 100% addicted to watching this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvf8cDdCp8U

(Andrew Camarata, same age as this women)

Very talented with all kinds of tools, equipment, and the videography is
first rate. I love the drone shots and Levi the dog. Watch a few,
you'll be addicted too.

hes making a huge mess that someone else will hafta clean up someday...our homeowners group wood put a stop to that eyesoar

Snowflakes ask not to be called snowflakes [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 6th 17 04:24 PM
Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Helpless Dumb Goran Razovic! LOL Peeler[_2_] Home Repair 3 November 9th 17 06:16 PM
Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Helpless Dumb Goran Razovic! LOL Peeler[_2_] Home Repair 0 November 7th 17 06:16 PM
DIY Helpless DerbyBoy UK diy 50 June 11th 11 12:54 PM
24hoursupport.helpdesk seems to have become helpless desk due to trolls. Stacey Chuffo Electronics Repair 4 August 26th 08 09:27 AM