Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plumber's warranty

I asked the plumber how long his warranty would last. He said he
guaranteed it would not leak until he got out of my driveway.

This is funny but on topic as I had a new whole house filter installed
in addition to the sediment filter I have. Hopefully it will act like
the Brita filter the wife is using for drinking water since we got a new
well three months ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/19 3:02 PM, Frank wrote:
I asked the plumber how long his warranty would last.Â* He said he
guaranteed it would not leak until he got out of my driveway.

This is funny but on topic as I had a new whole house filter installed
in addition to the sediment filter I have.Â* Hopefully it will act like
the Brita filter the wife is using for drinking water since we got a new
well three months ago.

Just like used cars:
"Guaranteed until it leaves the sales lot"
Other version = 'til the rear wheels cross the curb
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plumbe's warranty

On Fri, 31 May 2019 15:02:40 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

I asked the plumber how long his warranty would last. He said he
guaranteed it would not leak until he got out of my driveway.

This is funny but on topic as I had a new whole house filter installed
in addition to the sediment filter I have. Hopefully it will act like
the Brita filter the wife is using for drinking water since we got a new
well three months ago.

Oren:

Bubba if I fall off this scaffold I will collect worker's comp.

Bubba:

Bull****!! I'll fire you before you hit the ground!