Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default Basic electronics training.

On 24/03/2019 17:32, David in Devon wrote:

We all were trained to be able to repair almost ANYTHING if broken down
at sea. :-D

The screenshots showing detail from my electronics workbook are he-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ugcjod253...2015.31.39.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/26jim67e99...2015.32.29.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccwsgi8oeh...2015.33.19.png

It was all a VERY long time ago!

I expect you are amazed that the workbook has survived for all these
years! I confess that I was pleased by the marks I achieved after such a
poor showing at school. This was, of course, well into my five year
apprenticeship in the Royal Navy. Here's the cover of the workbook.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjbhvdm8ne...35.37.png?dl=0

Didn't ANYONE read here?

--
David B.
Devon, UK
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

In article ,
says...
The screenshots showing detail from my electronics workbook are he-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ugcjod253...2015.31.39.png

The links give:

Too many requests.
Sorry, this link has been automatically turned off for now. Learn more
about traffic limits.

--
Ken