DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BACK IN THE DAY... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/630425-re-back-day.html)

Checkmate[_3_] February 1st 19 08:30 PM

BACK IN THE DAY...

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

#
# On 2019-02-01 12:34 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
# Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
# Checkmate! In article ,
#
says...
#
#
# #
# # On 1/29/2019 1:41 AM, Checkmate wrote:
# # Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
# # Checkmate! In article ,
# #
says...
# #
# #
# # #
# # # As a young combat soldier (of high rank even then), I would have taken Gigi Wu on a hike thru the jungles of Nam that woulda made history! I can see it now... Her slightly tanned and scantily clad body was a delectable sight as we hiked happily together. At times, as we rested, Gigi pressed her half-nakedness against my sweaty fatigues; and at those times my boner grew.
# # #
# # # In a moment of animal passion, I slipped off her micro-minnie hiking pants and loose top. What I did to her in those passionate moments I will not say, but those things were devilish indeed, and they would make a longshoreman blush.
# #
# # I got a free handjob by a hootch maid in Danang once. I thought I was
# # special, until I found out I wasn't the only one.
# #
# #
# # Handjobs are always special, Chekky. Pleasance gives me good ones.
#
# As a fellow 'Nam war hero, would you be agreeable to having her
# demonstrate that on my bishop?
#
# you really want a 70 year old woman yankin on your franklin

No, that would be a deal-breaker.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
% February 1st 19 08:38 PM

BACK IN THE DAY...

On 2019-02-01 1:30 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,
says...

#
[...]

glad i got you before you did something rash

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] February 1st 19 08:40 PM

BACK IN THE DAY...

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 12:30:56 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
In article , says...

# you really want a 70 year old woman yankin on your franklin

No, that would be a deal-breaker.

Poor Pandora! What are her chances of getting
a man when even a hand job with a woman her
age is undesirable.

--

Everybody here likes Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall - Bombastic Loudmouth of the South

% February 1st 19 08:54 PM

BACK IN THE DAY...

On 2019-02-01 1:40 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 12:30:56 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
In article , says...

# you really want a 70 year old woman yankin on your franklin

No, that would be a deal-breaker.

Poor Pandora! What are her chances of getting
a man when even a hand job with a woman her
age is undesirable.

she'll find a 12 year old girl that will fall in love with her like you did

Checkmate[_3_] February 2nd 19 01:59 AM

BACK IN THE DAY...

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

#
# On 2019-02-01 1:30 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
[...]

# # # #
[...]

Or got one somewhere, like Greg and his scabies adventure.