DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wall mount TV (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/628981-wall-mount-tv.html)

rbowman January 9th 19 02:33 AM

Wall mount TV

On 01/08/2019 07:03 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
They want their living room to look like their local sports bar.

Drunks puking on the floor? More noise than a 1600 ton Minster stamping
press?

Mark Lloyd[_12_] January 9th 19 06:20 PM

Wall mount TV

On 1/8/19 8:30 PM, rbowman wrote:

[snip]

Personally after going to DVDs, plain vanilla, not Blu-Ray I found I was
seeing too much sweat and makeup flaws already.

That reminds me of when I saw the remake of "Star Wars". One place where
I really didn't want more detail was Jabba's butt.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"It is from the Bible that man has learned cruelty, rapine and murder;
for the belief of a cruel God makes a cruel man." -- Thomas Paine