Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 747 & 312,000

JOBS UP BIG!
+312,000
RECORD NUMBER WORKING
MANUFACTURING BEST IN 20 YEARS
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER
DOW +747

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/5/19 5:06 AM, ..shadow, me & my wrote:
JOBS UP BIG!
+312,000
RECORD NUMBER WORKING
MANUFACTURING BEST IN 20 YEARS
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER
DOW +747

Imagine the numbers if we could be rid of millions of dead weight democrats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/05/2019 04:11 AM, devnull wrote:
On 1/5/19 5:06 AM, ..shadow, me & my wrote:
JOBS UP BIG!
+312,000
RECORD NUMBER WORKING
MANUFACTURING BEST IN 20 YEARS
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER
DOW +747

Imagine the numbers if we could be rid of millions of dead weight
democrats.

Perhaps not. Apple is struggling to make their predicted profits and who
buys iPhones? Basing an economy on consumerism means you need consumers
not matter how much they suck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 12:33:54 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 01/05/2019 04:11 AM, devnull wrote:
On 1/5/19 5:06 AM, ..shadow, me & my wrote:
JOBS UP BIG!
+312,000
RECORD NUMBER WORKING
MANUFACTURING BEST IN 20 YEARS
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER
DOW +747

Imagine the numbers if we could be rid of millions of dead weight
democrats.

Perhaps not. Apple is struggling to make their predicted profits and who
buys iPhones? Basing an economy on consumerism means you need consumers
not matter how much they suck.

Apple is getting some push back overseas, particularly China where
people are not willing to pay a lot more money for the Apple
experience. There are too many Android options a whole lot cheaper.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 12:33:54 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 01/05/2019 04:11 AM, devnull wrote:
On 1/5/19 5:06 AM, ..shadow, me & my wrote:
JOBS UP BIG!
+312,000
RECORD NUMBER WORKING
MANUFACTURING BEST IN 20 YEARS
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER
DOW +747

Imagine the numbers if we could be rid of millions of dead weight
democrats.

Perhaps not. Apple is struggling to make their predicted profits and who
buys iPhones? Basing an economy on consumerism means you need consumers
not matter how much they suck.

Apple is getting some push back overseas, particularly China where
people are not willing to pay a lot more money for the Apple
experience. There are too many Android options a whole lot cheaper.

In fact whats actually happening in China is that plenty are happy to
pay for an iphone, just not as many as Cook guessed there would be.