Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stumpie is known for his charity

People on this newgroup know most of this stuff, but I don't remember
hearing the opening story before, and even though it's 2 years old, I
thought you all would be interested:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f5bff634c3cb

A bunch of stories at the end might be new too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 5:50:10 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
People on this newgroup know most of this stuff, but I don't remember
hearing the opening story before, and even though it's 2 years old, I
thought you all would be interested:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f5bff634c3cb

A bunch of stories at the end might be new too.

Excellent find. The first story is the best. What kind of shyster shows up uninvited at a charity for kids with aids, goes up to podium, sits with the honored guests, takes the seat of a major donor, bumping him off the podium and Trump actually contributed NOTHING? That's one for the records.

Some of the other stories are new too. Nothing he does would surprise me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/26/18 5:50 PM, micky wrote:
People on this newgroup know most of this stuff, but I don't remember
hearing the opening story before, and even though it's 2 years old, I
thought you all would be interested:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f5bff634c3cb

A bunch of stories at the end might be new too.

President trump has donated all of his presidential salary to charity. That's not enough for you?

How much of your government check do you donate to charity?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/27/2018 6:42 AM, devnull wrote:
On 12/26/18 5:50 PM, micky wrote:
People on this newgroup know most of this stuff, but I don't remember
hearing the opening story before, and even though it's 2 years old,Â* I
thought you all would be interested:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f5bff634c3cb

A bunch of stories at the end might be new too.

President trump has donated all of his presidential salary to charity.
That's not enough for you?

How much of your government check do you donate to charity?

Clinton's gave millions of charitable donations to the Clinton
Foundation. They got the tax deduction then used the Foundation to jet
set themselves around and employ their friends.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/27/18 7:00 AM, Frank wrote:
Clinton's gave millions of charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation.Â* They got the tax deduction then used the Foundation to jet set themselves around and employ their friends.

I'll have to look into that. It would stretch my retirement dollars a bit further.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 06:42:15 -0500, devnull wrote:

On 12/26/18 5:50 PM, micky wrote:
People on this newgroup know most of this stuff, but I don't remember
hearing the opening story before, and even though it's 2 years old, I
thought you all would be interested:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f5bff634c3cb

A bunch of stories at the end might be new too.

President trump has donated all of his presidential salary to charity. That's not enough for you?

How much of your government check do you donate to charity?

For most of the last 50 years more than the cheque, by a LONG shot

Stumpie's fiasco micky Home Repair 1 October 24th 18 02:45 PM
Stumpie Jr. micky Home Repair 9 September 17th 18 10:40 PM
Stumpie lookin' good micky Home Repair 9 August 21st 18 04:41 AM
Stumpie planning to roll back protections for the military Shadow Home Repair 0 August 15th 18 07:05 PM
Stumpie Rumpkin doesn't speak English well micky Home Repair 0 February 9th 18 05:10 AM