Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Media caught flat-footed.

Donald and Melania Trump make surprise visit to US troops in Iraq

https://nypost.com/2018/12/26/donald...roops-in-iraq/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 3:14:38 PM UTC-5, ..shadow, me & my wrote:
Or as the Mainstream Media will report: "POTUS FLEES COUNTRY AMID GOVERNMENT
SHUTDOWN, MUELLER PROBE

Once again, you lie, lie, lie. Here's CNN, the network Trump hates the
most, their coverage of his visit to Iraq:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/polit...raq/index.html

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump greet military personnel at the dining hall during an unannounced visit to Al Asad Air Base in Iraq on Wednesday, December 26.

(Beneath a stunning, beautiful photo of Trump and Melania)

The Trumps walk onstage to speak at a hangar rally during their surprise visit.Jonathan Ernst/REUTERS

Thank your for another trumptard Russian troll expose and a teaching moment.