Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default ABOUT MY PREVIOUS LANDLINE AT SUN**** ****EAU

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 08:32:50 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon Lal Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

I had that landline for the past 39 years, if you can believe it! I sort of recall those days, coming home fresh from Nam.

In 1992???

I used a VA Home Loan Guarantee to purchase Sunset Chateau about a year or so later.
So, thirty-nine years later I drop my old landline for a new flip phone (the one with big numbers for seniors).

As they say, progress is never ending.
Comments or questions welcomed.

Since Sun**** ****eau was purchased using a now-defunct landline, your
mortgage is in default. Expect foreclosure soon.

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews