Posted to uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.comp.freeware

Default dusty bin

On 29 Nov 2018, alan_m wrote
(in article ):

On 29/11/2018 18:02, BurfordTJustice wrote:
"Jim GM4DHJ wrote in message
jezus we now have FOUR piggin' bins,,,,,,what a carry on...soon be no

garden
left......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkj7gZmuuhU

That reminds me of Candid Camera in the 1960s.

I remember one with a farmer in the East of England where they put up a spoof
road closure about 200 yards from his farm, and signposted a diversion which
was about 10 miles round in a circle to reach the other side of the closure.

The old chap on his tractor certainly gave me a lesson in the number of
expletives (most of which were bleeped out) which could occupy a few seconds
of conversation when the men with clipboards told him he would have to go 10
miles to get to a field which he could see just down the road.

dusty bin Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 15 November 30th 18 11:36 AM
From rec.crafts.woodturning: Dusty's turnings - dusty's turnings.jpg mac davis Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 September 6th 07 06:08 PM
cleaning bin/tools after plastering - where's the best place for the remnant plaster - bin? tester UK diy 4 March 8th 07 10:48 PM
dusty/dirty basement Ben Gold Home Repair 7 April 14th 05 09:33 PM
dusty condo, where is the filter? sam Home Repair 2 February 18th 05 12:21 AM