Posted to alt.home.repair
cun cun is offline

Default heat

hi, I have a xe1000 heat pump. the outside unit and blower are working but no heat. Replaced filter. what is wrong, can someone please help me with this issue
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/28/2018 10:12 PM, cun wrote:
hi, I have a xe1000 heat pump. the outside unit and blower are working but no heat. Replaced filter. what is wrong, can someone please help me with this issue

You may see a fan running but there is another problem. Could be many
things that you need instruments to check. You probably should call a pro.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 10:03:16 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/28/2018 10:12 PM, cun wrote:
hi, I have a xe1000 heat pump. the outside unit and blower are working but no heat. Replaced filter. what is wrong, can someone please help me with this issue

You may see a fan running but there is another problem. Could be many
things that you need instruments to check. You probably should call a pro.

Also, is he sure the outside unit is really running, both fan and compressor?
Coils get hot inside the furnace? I agree, given the lack of info and
apparent lack of skill, best to call a pro.

Posted to alt.home.repair
cun cun is offline

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 10:12:22 PM UTC-5, cun wrote:
hi, I have a xe1000 heat pump. the outside unit and blower are working but no heat. Replaced filter. what is wrong, can someone please help me with this issue

Thanks, I let you what the outcome is
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 07:06:19 -0800 (PST), cun
wrote:

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 10:12:22 PM UTC-5, cun wrote:
hi, I have a xe1000 heat pump. the outside unit and blower are working but no heat. Replaced filter. what is wrong, can someone please help me with this issue

Thanks, I let you what the outcome is

Feel the refrigerant lines and see if one is coffee hot and the other
is beer cool. Heat pumps don't really blow "hot" air but it will raise
the air a few degrees.