Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What (Really) Goes Into Ceiling Fan Manufacturers That Works

Established in the year 1987, Jain Electro Mech Appliances, under eminent leadership of Mr. Lokesh Jain has established itself as a reckoned manufacturer and supplier of Ceiling Fans, Decorative fans, Designer fans. Our sister concern Jain Electro Enterprises is also engaged in manufacturing superior quality fans. Over the years, we have aimed at offering our clients with durable and high performing fans at pocket friendly prices. This aim has enabled us to serve clients in the hotels, restaurants, shops, homes, offices and schools.
https://www.jainelectro.com/products...e-ceiling-fan/