Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default HUH? jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein posting as FAKE NEMO replies to himself posting as HQ replying to himself posting as FAKE NEMO! For VHY you do this jew pedo BARUCH? SHAY a knish for the ****hboig pogrom 'shurvivorsh'®™ INSHTEAD!!

HUH?

Every one KNOWS that any jew ****e excreted from shexually
transhmitted disheashesh dot com (std.com) is YOU jew pedo Baruch!

You don't, even try to HIDE it!

MEAN WHILE let's CARRY ON CONTINUING with, the GOOGLE****ING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder
Your, circumcished ****shke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
And your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO called Baruch
'Barry' Zachary Shein!

Today ****hboig, tomorrow da Voild!
And it'sh ALL YOUR jew FAULT asshole!
Shuch a MITZVAH already!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:22:32 -0500, "David" wrote:

is this a letter?

Could be. Can you post a photo?

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:58:12 -0500, "David" wrote:

I need a recent photo. I have a little phone.

All you'll get is a little photo then.

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:22:32 -0500, "David" wrote:

is this a letter?

Could be. Can you post a photo?

. ..