Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Division in the US

Take a look at "The 90s" episode 4 on Netflix and get back to me.
This is a downhill slide that just made Trump the inevitable choice in
that election. It also tells us this is a deeper problem than Trump
and it has been building for damned near 3 decades.
I really think all of this bull**** is nothing but the attempt of the
real rulers off the world, the Forbes 400 and the professional
politicians, to deflect us from how much trouble we are in.

If they can keep us fighting about bull**** we will never look at
them.
At least Trump has us looking at one branch of government.
The rest of them may have a better skin on them but they are still
bought and paid for.
The only difference between Trump and the rest of them is, he is not
censored by the people who put him there.
He says he is going to **** you and he ****s you.
The rest offer you a ride home and rape you in the car.
Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

[...]

Thank you. I just signed on to Netflix and am binge watching some series I
have missed to the expense of regular TV. One can tell the quality of the
acting and scripts between regular TV and Netflix. Netflix has real actors
that actually impart the character they are are playing and make them
believable. Regular TV actors are just mailing it in and it shows. My DVR is
filling up with the junk regular stuff but I am hesitant to delete it
because the major networks make it impossible to fast forward on commercials
in on-demand. Thanks again David Cohen.

I will add The 90's to the list.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2018 2:52 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
posted for all of us...

[...]

Show looks boring to me. There is a lot of better stuff on Netflix but
agree with op's assessment where we are heading.

Right now I'm watching Norsemen which is one weird comedy with Norwegian
actors. There is another called Lillyhammer which is like the Sopranos
go to Norway.

Watch House of Cards if you want to see how bad the swamp is. Imagine
if both Clintons had became president.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:23:17 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

House of Cards started jumping the shark a couple seasons ago and I
can't imagine how it will be without Spacey.
Some of these things should stop at a season or two.
As PT Barnum said "Always leave them wanting more".
Unfortunately TV gives it to you until you puke.