Posted to alt.english.usage,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,alt.support.depression

Default Kim Kardashian Recalls 'Hysterically Crying' After Seeing Caitlyn Jenner Dressed as a Woman

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

Like Brian Ferry sang in "It's My Party," you'd cry, too, if it happened to
you.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...143900817.html

probably just out getting attention

Posted to alt.english.usage,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,alt.support.depression

On 10/24/2018 1:03 AM, David wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

Like Brian Ferry sang in "It's My Party," you'd cry, too, if it happened
to you.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...143900817.html

probably just out getting attention

Caitlyn (aka Juicy Brucey) don't make my member stand at attention.

it smells