Posted to alt.2600,alt.home.repair

Default A Character Assessment Of DuckTurd From 2008 - Still Accurate? :o)

Fritz Wuehler
. theremailer.net

From: 4Q
Subject: !Bug**** code! Ping: 4Q Source Code
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:34:12 -0800 (PST)

2008?

Now you know how I feel about you, ya
****ing jerkoff. *I* decided to be
nice, put old axes back into storage,
even took it up the ass from your AUK
following Kadaitcha Man etc, in order
to try and appeal to their better
judgement regarding your status as a
reformed ****head. How did you repay
me? Yeah thats right you give me a load
of **** back in February 2007, and as
I suspected you was ****ing about
regarding shell accounts (tip of the
iceburg).

I didn't give him a load of anything. He asked me for a favor, I
demontrated that I had what he asked me about, and then, I closed the
door on him accessing it. [g] He's always been a selfish prick and
I've gotten him all kinds of shells and website servers to host his
national enquirer style reporting. I owed the sorry prick nothing and
I gave him nothing. He was never one of us anyway, always an
outsider, wanting to be one of the gang. Whenever he'd get picked on
too much on irc, he'd retialate with usenet postings and/or a
featured spot on his precious website. host.sk was the only one left
that would bother with him. He'd already ****ed over too many other
admins and people kind enough to put in a good word for him.

he's off doing whatever, and i'm still here, and NONE (haha, none) of
his predictions concerning me or what he thought I'd be doing later,
ever came true, much to his disappointment i'm sure. Thanks for
digging up one of his old posts so I could rub his nose (I doubt he
still reads usenet but on the off chance he does) in his bull****
claims, once more, for old times sake.

I've always known you was a malicious
mental ****nut, but I tried to give
you a bit of rope room, after your long
absence from Usenet (and claims of new
deformed character)... What do you
do? You place the rope around your
scrawny pencil neck and say "Come and
give it a pull if you think you can."

Laff. Yea.. okay. Lurking with a rare post is an absense is it? Shows
how much he paid attention then, doesn't it?

After seeing your continued antics here
in Usenet and what I've seen from other
sources, I conclude that you can never
be trusted... and your only cure is to
be kicked to death to put you out of
your misery.

He predicted that BugHunter was a trojan, waiting to snag someone
when the time was right. BugHunter was developed from 2005 to 2008;
at no time was any malicious code ever discovered in it, and many
people looked, at different times.

From 2008-2010 as you well know, I was recruited and went to work for
Malwarebytes as a Malware researcher; I guess someone trusted me. As
in, the ****ing founder of the company. ROFL.

It's 2018 now, and, despite his claims, BugHunter (and you can still
download it) has yet to do anything malicious to anyone and i've yet
to 'turn to my old evil ways' and release malicious code of any sort.
ten years and counting after 4q's ****** of a prediction. I'd already
been retired from VX for 8 years prior to his rant... so he didn't do
himself any favors by making a future prediction. It's been eighteen
years now, and no malicious code has been authored by me, true to my
word. h0h0h0.

Like I said though, thanks for giving me the opportunity to
demonstrate how off base he always was concerning me. My track record
then and now speaks for itself. Eighteen years mother****ers, no
malicious code of any sort. Nothing, just like I said. I'm not the
same asshole I once was and I don't use my skills for malicious
purposes anymore. I will use them if needed to defend myself, but,
that's all. [g]

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he