Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bill Cosby sentenced

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 16:50:49 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:57:45 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

To 3 to 10 years in state prison. Judge had previously pronounced him a
violent predator.

What took so long?

You know... He was Americas dad. Not much coverage in the press. Good
lawyers.

I think I heard his first prison chow included vanilla puddin' pops,
no?
--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

To 3 to 10 years in state prison. Judge had previously pronounced him a
violent predator.

What took so long?

You know... He was Americas dad. Not much coverage in the press. Good
lawyers.

I think I heard his first prison chow included vanilla puddin' pops,
no?

There's always room for Jello.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

To 3 to 10 years in state prison. Judge had previously pronounced him a
violent predator.

What took so long?

You know... He was Americas dad. Not much coverage in the press. Good
lawyers.

I think I heard his first prison chow included vanilla puddin' pops,
no?

There's always room for Jello.

Knowing convict guards, the good ones, I can see the humor in them
making a store run. Adding it to his chow tray through a slop trap in
the door. :-)
--
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all." Gen James Mattis
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

Knowing convict guards, the good ones, I can see the humor in them
making a store run. Adding it to his chow tray through a slop trap in
the door. :-)

He's in the newly opened state pen SCIPhoenix. They have special units for
the old cons. It is on Mokychic drive which honors a slain prison guard.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/26/2018 2:53 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:09:08 -0400, Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

To 3 to 10 years in state prison. Judge had previously pronounced him a
violent predator.

What took so long?

You know... He was Americas dad. Not much coverage in the press. Good
lawyers.

I think I heard his first prison chow included vanilla puddin' pops,
no?

There's always room for Jello.

Knowing convict guards, the good ones, I can see the humor in them
making a store run. Adding it to his chow tray through a slop trap in
the door. :-)

Told the wife that we can sleep safer now just like when Martha Stewart
was in prison.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/26/2018 3:11 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

Knowing convict guards, the good ones, I can see the humor in them
making a store run. Adding it to his chow tray through a slop trap in
the door. :-)

He's in the newly opened state pen SCIPhoenix. They have special units for
the old cons. It is on Mokychic drive which honors a slain prison guard.

My sons have been in the state prison here as lawyers visiting clients.
They do not do criminal law but they were involved in accidents. They
say it is quite ominous just to go in there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 8:01:43 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 9/26/2018 2:53 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:09:08 -0400, Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

To 3 to 10 years in state prison. Judge had previously pronounced him a
violent predator.

What took so long?

You know... He was Americas dad. Not much coverage in the press. Good
lawyers.

I think I heard his first prison chow included vanilla puddin' pops,
no?

There's always room for Jello.

Knowing convict guards, the good ones, I can see the humor in them
making a store run. Adding it to his chow tray through a slop trap in
the door. :-)

Told the wife that we can sleep safer now just like when Martha Stewart
was in prison.

That's probably the dumbest thing you've posted here in quite a while.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/26/2018 8:04 PM, Frank wrote:

He's in the newly opened state pen SCIPhoenix. They have special units
for
the old cons. It is on Mokychic drive which honors a slain prison guard.

My sons have been in the state prison here as lawyers visiting clients.
They do not do criminal law but they were involved in accidents.Â* They
say it is quite ominous just to go in there.

Easy to avoid it. Just don't drug people for sex. Really, anyone can do
it if they try.