Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are Antenna TVs Making A Comeback?

On 09/25/2018 10:32 PM, Bill wrote:

[snip]

If you complement OTA with Roku (which cost $30 for "Roku Express" and
has no subscription fees), then you get YouTube for instance, which
meets almost all of my viewing needs.Â* The only thing I really miss is
CNBC. --But I'm not paying $30/mo for that.

Roku is currently $29 at Wal-Mart (there's another model for $35 that
has composite output as well as HDMI).

BTW, you do have to setup an online account, and they seem to insist on
a credit card for that "free" service. I found out that if you close the
browser at that point, the account is still created.

--
90 days until the winter celebration (Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:00:00 AM for 1
day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Tinnitus is a pain in the neck"