Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ford demands 'full investigation' by FBI before testifying, inletter from her lawyers

On 09/25/2018 09:03 PM, wrote:
It is likely that McConnell will call the vote before Ford gets to her
limo.

Limo? I thought she was driving across country in a clapped out Pinto.
Party like it's 1982!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 08:08:09 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

It is likely that McConnell will call the vote before Ford gets to her
limo.

Limo? I thought she was driving across country in a clapped out Pinto.
Party like it's 1982!

LOL!!! I was mistaken, you are NOT like gossiping washerwomen; you are WORSE
than any washerwomen, you pitiable Yankie seniles! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 19:46:12 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

Another tidbit surfaced today. It's alleged the lie detector test was
administered in Maryland and she flew Trans Love Airways to get there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A7jM-7bNYs

Like I said: gossiping senile washwoman, lowbrowman!

No, NOT her! YOU!!!