Old September 16th 18, 06:21 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default I'M TRYING TO LOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 11:58:43 -0500, "David"
wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 9/14/2018 11:11 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:27:58 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 7:27 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I feel of late that my ass has exceeded its maximum load.
Discuss...

I suppose I could get circumcised again.

From the neck up would be good.

So you could keep the mushroom head part?
LOL

I think I was reading from my toes.

Another nonsensical follow up that has jack **** to do with anything.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Old September 16th 18, 06:26 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Old September 16th 18, 06:45 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

news

J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 7:27 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I feel of late that my ass has exceeded its maximum load.
Discuss...

I suppose I could get circumcised again.

From the neck up would be good.

So you could keep the mushroom head part?
LOL

I think I was reading from my toes.

Another nonsensical follow up that has jack **** to do with anything.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
I heard to to type it.

Old September 16th 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 12:45:42 -0500, "David"

news

J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 7:27 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I feel of late that my ass has exceeded its maximum load.
Discuss...

I suppose I could get circumcised again.

From the neck up would be good.

So you could keep the mushroom head part?
LOL

I think I was reading from my toes.

Another nonsensical follow up that has jack **** to do with anything.

I heard to to type it.

Meaningless word jumble. Rearrange and/or rephrase.

- -

Old September 17th 18, 01:48 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 7:27 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I feel of late that my ass has exceeded its maximum load.
Discuss...

I suppose I could get circumcised again.

From the neck up would be good.

So you could keep the mushroom head part?
LOL

I think I was reading from my toes.

Another nonsensical follow up that has jack **** to do with anything.

I heard to to type it.

Meaningless word jumble. Rearrange and/or rephrase.

like I heard?

More of the same: meaningless babble.

- -

Old September 17th 18, 02:54 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 7:27 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I feel of late that my ass has exceeded its maximum load.
Discuss...

I suppose I could get circumcised again.

From the neck up would be good.

So you could keep the mushroom head part?
LOL

I think I was reading from my toes.

Another nonsensical follow up that has jack **** to do with anything.

I heard to to type it.

Meaningless word jumble. Rearrange and/or rephrase.

like I heard?

More of the same: meaningless babble.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
how do I rephrase it?

Old September 17th 18, 08:34 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:54:22 -0500, "David"

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 7:27 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I feel of late that my ass has exceeded its maximum load.
Discuss...

I suppose I could get circumcised again.

From the neck up would be good.

So you could keep the mushroom head part?
LOL

I think I was reading from my toes.

Another nonsensical follow up that has jack **** to do with anything.

I heard to to type it.

Meaningless word jumble. Rearrange and/or rephrase.

like I heard?

More of the same: meaningless babble.

how do I rephrase it?

Depends. What's it supposed to mean???

- -

Old September 18th 18, 02:58 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:54:22 -0500, "David"

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 7:27 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I feel of late that my ass has exceeded its maximum load.
Discuss...

I suppose I could get circumcised again.

From the neck up would be good.

[...]

how I type things into my newsreader

Old September 18th 18, 02:15 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/13/2018 7:27 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I feel of late that my ass has exceeded its maximum load.
Discuss...

I suppose I could get circumcised again.

From the neck up would be good.

So you could keep the mushroom head part?
LOL

I think I was reading from my toes.

Another nonsensical follow up that has jack **** to do with anything.

I heard to to type it.

Meaningless word jumble. Rearrange and/or rephrase.

like I heard?

More of the same: meaningless babble.

how do I rephrase it?

Depends. What's it supposed to mean???

how I type things into my newsreader

Make sure it makes sense and has some relevance to the post you're
replying to before you hit SEND!

I can do some, but most I can't help it.

So why bother posting if you can't make any ****ing sense?

- -