Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do I wash off plumber's putty from my hands?

Hi All,

I got some plumber's putty on my hands by accident. My
hard smell of it pretty bad. And it ain't washing off
with soap.

I need to do some cooking and I don't wan this stuff on
my hands when I handle food. Any secret to removing this
stuff?

Many thanks,
-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 3:38:26 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Hi All,

I got some plumber's putty on my hands by accident. My
hard smell of it pretty bad. And it ain't washing off
with soap.

I need to do some cooking and I don't wan this stuff on
my hands when I handle food. Any secret to removing this
stuff?

Many thanks,
-T

Go to any Walmart, big box or auto parts store and purchase some GOJO® hand cleaner. It will remove just about anything from your hands. ^_^

http://gojo.com/en/Product-Catalog/Hand-Cleaner

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 4:01:12 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 07/15/2018 01:54 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 3:38:26 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Hi All,

I got some plumber's putty on my hands by accident. My
hard smell of it pretty bad. And it ain't washing off
with soap.

I need to do some cooking and I don't wan this stuff on
my hands when I handle food. Any secret to removing this
stuff?

Many thanks,
-T

Go to any Walmart, big box or auto parts store and purchase some GOJO® hand cleaner. It will remove just about anything from your hands. ^_^

http://gojo.com/en/Product-Catalog/Hand-Cleaner

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster

Thank you!

I worked not only with my brain but my hands and both of them got dirty from time to time. I still haven't found a reliable way to clean my dirty mind.. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

T wrote:
Hi All,

I got some plumber's putty on my hands by accident.Â* My
hard smell of it pretty bad.Â* And it ain't washing off
with soap.

I need to do some cooking and I don't wan this stuff on
my hands when I handle food.Â* Any secret to removing this
stuff?

Many thanks,
-T

That "Orange flavored goop" they sell in the home improvement
stores has worked really well on whatever I've tried to wash off.
IIRC, it has a little abrasive in it.

Busy hands are happy hands. Dean Hoffman[_12_] Home Repair 6 March 21st 18 02:54 AM
plumber putty went bad songbird Home Repair 3 May 19th 15 02:31 PM
Plumber's putty as a sealant? Novel8 Home Repair 24 January 15th 13 02:46 PM
plumber's putty Mint Home Repair 4 September 20th 09 01:50 AM
Drains leak with plumber's putty Greg Home Repair 9 May 19th 05 08:58 PM