Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No water was or had been running when a vibration like a noisy fan motor started but was plumbing vibration in the walls. It stops when any faucet is turned on and draws a quart or more a minute.

Drained the entire system through a garden hose and this did not cure the
vibration. Any suggestions?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...i-1170006-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2018 1:44 AM, Norman wrote:
Drained the entire system through a garden hose and this did not cure the
vibration. Any suggestions?

https://www.fluidmaster.com/toilet-p...t-is-too-loud/

https://www.thebalancesmb.com/solve-...-issues-844851

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 1:44:06 AM UTC-4, Norman wrote:
Drained the entire system through a garden hose and this did not cure the
vibration. Any suggestions?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...i-1170006-.htm

you mean you turned off the water main valve and drained the system and still had the noise?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 1:44:06 AM UTC-4, Norman wrote:
Drained the entire system through a garden hose and this did not cure the
vibration. Any suggestions?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...i-1170006-.htm

I would look for a slow leak somewhere, follow the noise. I was awakened
one night years ago by a faint buzzing kind of sound. Actually it was so
faint, I'm not sure it was what woke me up, but once up I noticed it.
I tried to follow it, thought it was inside the house, then checked outside,
finally went down to the basement. The water heater had started to leak
and the slow release of water was what was causing the pipes to vibrate.
Fortunately I caught it while it was just a large puddle, not a flood.
So, I'd look for anything that could be drawing water, eg leak, partial
open outside faucet, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/18 8:42 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Call!

Fake news!

Made up bull****!

of course your posts are

On 7/5/18 3:45 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Hundreds duped in free house give away scam in Detroit