Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Woman seen doing yoga on edge of crumbling cliff

On 6/25/18 1:33 PM, Diesel wrote:
"BurfordTJustice"
news alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[snip]

Is there any specific reason you don't provide the source url for the
articles (which are generally off topic) you post?

Why are you using oe6? Granted, the client I use isn't exactly new or
maintained anymore either...That being written, it also doesn't
contain the bugs or vulnerabilities the client you use has a well
known history for having. Are you one of those people who's basically
stuck with whatever was on the computer when your parents purchased
it for you?

It's not like you have to work for a living, so, you have more than
enough time to learn how to load and configure other software. It
shouldn't even affect your usenet time if you're a quick study.
Reaching there I know, but, I'd like to think you're more intelligent
than what you show us on a daily basis here.

Speaking of all the free time you have due to lack of employment
(which is due to nothing more than laziness on your part) do you
atleast help your mom by bringing the dishes from your room? Or, does
she have to do that for your lazy ass too?

it's only fair that the bugs in his head should match the bugs on his
computers operating system

Shapeshifter Yoga Farzan Ahza Argani Home Repair 0 April 16th 13 07:02 PM
Shilpa shetty Yoga 2.wmv andhra Home Repair 0 February 20th 08 11:21 AM
yoga kpsenthil UK diy 0 November 27th 07 05:00 PM
Yoga Lessons for Lower back pain Stella Home Repair 0 August 3rd 07 09:50 AM