cougartrace

Default washing machine problem

When we run our washing machine (which is about 9 yrs old) is starts to
smell like burnt rubber a little? Any ideas? Is it the belt?

xrongor

probably. take a look and see...

randy

"cougartrace" wrote in message
When we run our washing machine (which is about 9 yrs old) is starts to
smell like burnt rubber a little? Any ideas? Is it the belt?

xrongor

unplug it, pull the washer out and look under it from behind. if there is a
panel on the back blocking access, remove it.

randy

"cougartrace" wrote in message
news
how do you get to the belt?