Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default "Asian" means muslim

"rbowman" wrote in message ...

On 05/05/2018 05:04 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
But instead their analysis revealed that 222 of 264 convictions related
to 58 cases of grooming gangs identified in Britain between 2005 and
2017 - or 84 per cent - involved perpetrators of Asian origin, despite
Asians making up just 7 per cent of the population.

The Brits, while technically correct, confuse the issue by referring to
Paki Muslims as 'Asians'.

Pakis can't be called "East Indians" anymore...

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 05/05/2018 12:23 PM, Byker wrote:
"rbowman" wrote in message ...

On 05/05/2018 05:04 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
But instead their analysis revealed that 222 of 264 convictions
related to 58 cases of grooming gangs identified in Britain between
2005 and 2017 - or 84 per cent - involved perpetrators of Asian
origin, despite Asians making up just 7 per cent of the population.

The Brits, while technically correct, confuse the issue by referring
to Paki Muslims as 'Asians'.

Pakis can't be called "East Indians" anymore...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/54590129.cms

The East Indians might solve the Pak problem for good. The BJP is a
Hindu nationalist party and some of the members are still ****ed a
Gandhi for caving to the Moslems.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

"rbowman" wrote in message ...

On 05/05/2018 12:23 PM, Byker wrote:

Pakis can't be called "East Indians" anymore...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/54590129.cms

The East Indians might solve the Pak problem for good. The BJP is a Hindu
nationalist party and some of the members are still ****ed a Gandhi for
caving to the Moslems.

Will use nuclear weapons, destroy India if it declares war, says Pakistan:
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/world...-pakistan.html

Pakistan will cease to exist for the rest of the 21st century:
http://www.abplive.in/india-news/how...-in-war-280247

Best what-if scenario I've seen yet: http://tinyurl.com/gr2vfjd

MSM coverage won't be biased in favor of the Pakis:
http://tinyurl.com/gnyz73n

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 May 2018 16:56:30 -0500, "Byker" wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message ...

On 05/05/2018 12:23 PM, Byker wrote:

Pakis can't be called "East Indians" anymore...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/54590129.cms

The East Indians might solve the Pak problem for good. The BJP is a Hindu
nationalist party and some of the members are still ****ed a Gandhi for
caving to the Moslems.

Will use nuclear weapons, destroy India if it declares war, says Pakistan:
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/world...-pakistan.html

Pakistan will cease to exist for the rest of the 21st century:
http://www.abplive.in/india-news/how...-in-war-280247

Best what-if scenario I've seen yet: http://tinyurl.com/gr2vfjd

MSM coverage won't be biased in favor of the Pakis:
http://tinyurl.com/gnyz73n

If they blow up India how will we know when Microsoft has detected a
virus on our machine?
Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

"rbowman" wrote in message ...

On 05/05/2018 12:23 PM, Byker wrote:

Pakis can't be called "East Indians" anymore...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/54590129.cms

The East Indians might solve the Pak problem for good. The BJP is a Hindu
nationalist party and some of the members are still ****ed a Gandhi for
caving to the Moslems.

Will use nuclear weapons, destroy India if it declares war, says Pakistan:
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/world...-pakistan.html

Pakistan will cease to exist for the rest of the 21st century:
http://www.abplive.in/india-news/how...-in-war-280247

Best what-if scenario I've seen yet: http://tinyurl.com/gr2vfjd

MSM coverage won't be biased in favor of the Pakis:
http://tinyurl.com/gnyz73n

If they blow up India how will we know when Microsoft has detected a
virus on our machine?

HA, you mean the calls will stop? My favorite callers will not befriend me?
I can't tie them up with questions? The first call I answered from them was
at the police station... It was coincidental that the tech guy was in there
at the time... Extra laughs, they're so silly.

--
Tekkie