Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I, DUCKFART ART The GREATEST MEGALOMANIACAL FART In The ENTIRE WORLD

Because of his Tandy/Radio Shack/Crappy DOS viruses, anti-virus
"researchers" and AV companies "...gnash their teeth in
frustration."

Isn't it strange how this GREATEST CODER WHO EVER LIVED still drives
a f'kn rusted out ancient van and lives with his brother or mamma
somewhere in a basement - oops! I mean in a "LAB".

Lab? Jeesh! Talk about delusions of grandeur. This infantile luser
now christens his basement "MEATSPACE" as a LAB. Sad. (

THE DELUSIONAL DuckTurd must be living on LSD.

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...AJD832%40no%3E

https://tinyurl.com/y9dkyvjz

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.2600
Subject: Cyber crime a global threat, MI5 head warns
From: Dustin
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:12:41 GMT

"I'm also known as raidslam as you well know. I've *never* half assed any
hacking/virus writing activity I was ever involved in. "The kind of
virus writer who makes antivirus researchers and often other virus
writers gnash their teeth in frustration." Aardvark calls me a **** for
a reason...It's not my charming personality."
Kiddies...how do we spell BIGGEST F'KN LUSER IN THE WORLD?