Default Vinyl fencing

I am planning a fence project. Anyone with info on vinyl fencing? Is
it easy to install?(lot has a slight grade to it and one side of the
yard will have a curve to follow a driveway) Are there any brands to
stay away from? Are there any good websites that show installation
instructions? Any information at all would be helpful.

Thanks
Eric
HA HA Budys Here

I am planning a fence project. Anyone with info on vinyl fencing? Is
it easy to install?(lot has a slight grade to it and one side of the
yard will have a curve to follow a driveway) Are there any brands to
stay away from? Are there any good websites that show installation
instructions? Any information at all would be helpful.

Thanks
Eric

It's as asthetically pleasing as vinyl siding.
(HEAVE)

... ...

Hmm, vinyl fencing. I bet that would look good with a few rolls of that
fake plastic grass stuff just think no fence maintance or lawn
maintance.
Sorry I just don't like plastic fences or siding for that matter. Guy
down the street from me did vinyl fencing around his yard last year just
dosen't look right to me. Too shinny!

Bill

Rob

I have 6 foot high white dog ear style fence and like it very much. No
maintenance to it. It doesn't get dirty at my house. The bottom of the fence
sits right on the grass. I had a 6' cedar at my other home and it was a
real pain washing and staining it every 2 or 3 years and expensive too.

"Art" wrote in message
nk.net...
My parents had it installed at their house. Very difficult to clean and
since it is right on the ground, gets dirtier than siding. They would
never
get it again.

wrote in message
om...
I am planning a fence project. Anyone with info on vinyl fencing? Is
it easy to install?(lot has a slight grade to it and one side of the
yard will have a curve to follow a driveway) Are there any brands to
stay away from? Are there any good websites that show installation
instructions? Any information at all would be helpful.

Thanks
Eric

Bill Schnakenberg

wrote:

I am planning a fence project. Anyone with info on vinyl fencing? Is
it easy to install?(lot has a slight grade to it and one side of the
yard will have a curve to follow a driveway) Are there any brands to
stay away from? Are there any good websites that show installation
instructions? Any information at all would be helpful.

Thanks
Eric

http://www.hooverfence.com/vinyl_fence/installtip.htm

I put 15 - 8' x 42" picket style vinyl panels around 3 sides of my
inground pool 2 years ago. I had a wooden picket fence there for about
15 years before, but it was rotting away. I was able to use the original
4"x4" treated posts without moving them. A couple of the rails had to be
shortened by no more than 1/2" to fit between the existing posts. I also
bought 30 - 8' 2" x 3" studs, and slid one into each vinyl rail for more
strength. The 2 x 3s fit perfectly, except for shortening to the length
of the vinyl rail.