Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why are motors not current limited?

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 00:26:32 +0100, Clare Snyder wrote:

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:52:51 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 4/22/2018 11:07 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

But I do tend to lie about a few things like the value of the car, if
it's kept in a locked garage, the miles I do per year, the accidents
I've ever had, the points on my license. Ok a lot of things.

They don't have a problem with insurance fraud over there?

Every question on the insurance application is fraudulently answered
by the "dullest knife in the drawer" , so I'd say YES,they DO have a
problem with insurance fraud over there.

Rules are for the obedience of fools. Do you seriously tell your insurance company the truth?!

--
My wife doesn't surf the net, she paddles.