DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Doorbell video captures snake slithering on front door (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/607917-ot-doorbell-video-captures-snake-slithering-front-door.html)

Oren[_2_] March 29th 18 12:38 AM

OT Doorbell video captures snake slithering on front door

"A Texas woman says she received an alert that someone was at her
door, only to see images of a snake. "

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5759977311001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

Frank[_24_] March 29th 18 01:10 AM

On 3/28/2018 7:38 PM, Oren wrote:
"A Texas woman says she received an alert that someone was at her
door, only to see images of a snake. "

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5759977311001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

That's cool. I had a rabbit knock on my front door once but no video ;)

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= March 29th 18 09:47 PM

OT Doorbell video captures snake slithering on front door

Oren posted for all of us...

"A Texas woman says she received an alert that someone was at her
door, only to see images of a snake. "

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5759977311001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

How many does it take to make boots?

--