Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Doorbell video captures snake slithering on front door

"A Texas woman says she received an alert that someone was at her
door, only to see images of a snake. "

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5759977311001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/28/2018 7:38 PM, Oren wrote:
"A Texas woman says she received an alert that someone was at her
door, only to see images of a snake. "

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5759977311001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

That's cool. I had a rabbit knock on my front door once but no video
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

"A Texas woman says she received an alert that someone was at her
door, only to see images of a snake. "

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5759977311001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

How many does it take to make boots?

--