Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mystery as fourth blast in three weeks hits Texas capital; police uncertain on connection

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 5:59:29 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 19/03/2018 10:51, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 5:39:07 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 19/03/2018 10:35, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 5:21:32 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 19/03/2018 10:00, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 4:27:36 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Yo nanus, if Texas had NJ bomb laws bet this would not be happening , eh??

Mystery as fourth blast in three weeks hits Texas capital; police uncertain
on connection

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/19...t-unclear.html

Isn't Austin where all the fruits and nuts in Texas are concentrated? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Well it does contain a lot of Republican voters ;-)
--
Bod

Yea who knows so little of the reality of that place my Limey friend. Oh yeah, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats/Commiecrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Independent Monster

Ok, what's "the reality of that place" that I'm not understanding?
--
Bod

It's a university town and university towns are full of Liberal Leftist Moonbat Antifa Radical Freaks. ^_^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin,_Texas

https://www.utexas.edu/

[8~{} Uncle Real Monster

Hmm! It sounds a great place to live:

"U.S. News & World Report named Austin the #1 place to live in the U.S.
for 2017. In 2016, Forbes ranked Austin #1 on its "Cities of the Future"
list,[21] then in 2017 placed Austin #1 on its list for the "Next
Biggest Boom Town in the U.S."

"Also in 2017, Forbes awarded the South River City neighborhood of
Austin its #2 ranking for "Best Cities and Neighborhoods for
Millennials".[23] WalletHub named Austin the #6 best place in the
country to live for 2017. The FBI ranked Austin as the #2 safest major
city in the U.S. for 2012".
--
Bod

Young people (college age) and young people with young children (young families)tend to be Liberal in their views so they would flock to someplace like Austin. The businesses and industries will follow to serve and employ them. Of course, I'm pulling this out of my speculative educated anus. The reason being that I remember back in the early 1980's that young people were flocking to the Mecca of Houston, Texas for the opportunities and lifestyle

there. When I was in college I remember Hippies were heading for places like San Francisco and in my area, Atlanta. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Guessing Monster

Isn't it where the SXSW concert held? Some strange ones there.

--
Tekkie