Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default THE WD-40 TOILET TRICK

On 3/10/2018 11:33 AM, Snohomo Jackie G wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 8:01:47 AM UTC-8, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 3/5/2018 9:36 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Here's another helpful hint from Your Colonel.
To remove stubborn poop stains in the ****ter, squirt 'em with some WD-40.Â* Them poop stains will just wash away!

Any questions?

Just wondering if anybuddy tries this trick?
In the meanwhile, allow me to entertain you with a little ditty about WD-40.

WD-40, that's the name...
And away go ****stains down the drain!

Thank you for yer kind attenshion.

Now you are claiming to be our poop stain expert.

They don't call him Scatboi Burke for nuttin'..little Snohomo Jackie.

LoLoLoL
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default Snohomo Jackie G [email protected] is now famous!

On 3/11/2018 2:58 PM, Snohomo Jackie G wrote:
He is a butt sniffer with no class. I ignore the fool.

I made ya famous..little feller..

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/snohomo$20jackie$20g

LoLoLoL

Now slurp little **** eater Eddie Burke..Snohomo Jackie G.