Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Coral Springs police upset at some Broward deputies for not entering school - Girlie men of America

So now the truth comes out about the Girlie men in America.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/p...ies/index.html

Is this of any surprise to us brits. Nope. You talk too much.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 02/24/2018 05:04 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
So now the truth comes out about the Girlie men in America.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/p...ies/index.html

Is this of any surprise to us brits. Nope. You talk too much.

Post a credible source.Â* I think the Chucklehead News Network is fake news.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 06:52:49 -0500, Chucklehead News Network
wrote:

On 02/24/2018 05:04 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
So now the truth comes out about the Girlie men in America.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/p...ies/index.html

Is this of any surprise to us brits. Nope. You talk too much.

Post a credible source.* I think the Chucklehead News Network is fake news.

I don't care what you think.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 2/24/18 5:35 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You lost again..

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: wrote:
:
: On 02/24/2018 05:04 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
: So now the truth comes out about the Girlie men in America.
:
:
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/p...ies/index.html
:
: Is this of any surprise to us brits. Nope. You talk too much.
:
: Post a credible source. I think the Chucklehead News Network is fake
news.
:
: I don't care what you think.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

how can anyone get lost on usenet?
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 02/24/2018 03:04 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

So now the truth comes out about the Girlie men in America.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/p...ies/index.html

Is this of any surprise to us brits. Nope. You talk too much.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/us/sc...nvs/index.html

Great tan...