Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Big business steps forward in U.S. gun debate

Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 07:45:55 +0000, Bod wrote:

Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

It sounds like a great way to turn a big business into a small
business.
You really should not start out by ****ing off 40% of your customers.
There are plenty of banks ready to step into this void.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2018 09:27, wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 07:45:55 +0000, Bod wrote:

Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

It sounds like a great way to turn a big business into a small
business.
You really should not start out by ****ing off 40% of your customers.
There are plenty of banks ready to step into this void.

I'd be surprised if they do that because the support for more gun
control is massive.
My guess is, that many more companies will cut their ties.
I think it's just wishful thinking on your part, but of course, time
will tell.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're stepping back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?Â* A butter knife?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're stepping
back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?Â* A butter knife?

Why are you gun owners so frightened?

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2018 7:04 AM, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're stepping
back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?Â* A butter knife?

NRA gets support mainly from members and gun maker ads. The ones
dropping out are insignificant and probably harming themselves as they
alienate over 4 million potential customers. The left has a routine of
generating a lot of complaints to companies by manipulating software to
make them think there are thousands of protests about these businesses
when in fact it is a couple of Soros supported people doing it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2018 7:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're stepping back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?Â* A butter knife?

Why are you gun owners so frightened?

Why are you so afraid of law-abiding citizens with guns?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 6:16:47 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're stepping
back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?Â* A butter knife?

Why are you gun owners so frightened?
--
Bod

Do you own an umbrella because you're afraid of the rain? Why don't hunters just run down a stag and choke it to death? A gun is a tool which has more than one use. Like any tool, it can be misused. We don't need gun control, we need crazy people control. We Americans are not going to invade The UK and start shooting Limeys. They're too sour anyway and the juice corrodes gun parts. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2018 12:42, Dev Null wrote:
On 2/24/2018 7:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're
stepping back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?Â* A butter knife?

Why are you gun owners so frightened?

Why are you so afraid of law-abiding citizens with guns?

Why do you feel the need to protect yourself with a gun when most

shootings in the US is suicide?

Also:

American toddlers are still shooting people on a weekly basis this year ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../a...people-on-a-we...
29 Sep 2017 - On average, someone gets shot by an American toddler a
little more frequently than once a week, similar to previous years.
These figures, which are compiled from media and police reports, are
likely an undercount. If a child receives a relatively mild gunshot
injury, such as a grazing, parents may try to ...
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2018 7:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
[...]

I suppose it was a British toddler responsible for this gem? O_o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Worrall.html

[8~{} Uncle Aghast Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
[...]

Indeed there are several uses for guns, many in the UK use them for
hunting and/or clay pigeon shooting etc. We just don't feel the need to
carry them around with us.
There are 2 million shotgun owners in the UK.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
[...]

I own a pistol that I've never fired. I don't roll around with a gun on display or even hidden on my person but if I felt the need while I was home alone, Allah help the home invader who targets(no pun) my home. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2018 7:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
[...]

Er, what on earth has this got to do with this gun discussion?

You're coming over as desperate.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2018 7:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
[...]

It demonstrates the simple fact that if someone wants to kill you, they don't need a firearm. You howl about Yanks and their guns but your government is allowing Muslim psychos to invade your country and they don't care about your gun laws. There's a good chance that someone will use a knife on you there in Jolly Olde England if they want to kill you. Crazy people control, not gun control! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank "frank wrote:
On 2/24/2018 7:04 AM, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their
relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing
#boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up,
they're
stepping back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself? A butter knife?

NRA gets support mainly from members and gun maker ads.
The ones
dropping out are insignificant and probably harming
themselves as they
alienate over 4 million potential customers. The left has
a routine
of generating a lot of complaints to companies by
manipulating
software to make them think there are thousands of
protests about
these businesses when in fact it is a couple of Soros
supported
people doing it.

And I know a lot of people that will be JOINING the NRA.
Lets NOT forget that it was a good guy with an AR that
stopped the church shooting in Texas, but I'm sure the
whiney lefties don't want to talk about that

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
[...]

This is the new version. Just the other day you bragged about concealing
your pistol in a tablet size bag when you go out. Just like Trump,
change the story and lies daily.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 7:40:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 2/24/2018 7:04 AM, Bob wrote:
[...]

Funny you claim that the Russians couldn't manipulate anybody that way
to achieve their goal, which was the election of Trump.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
[...]

I can't have a firearm at the center, you dolt! You can't get anything straight except your irrational hatred and racism toward President Trump. I carry my pistol in a Chromebook bag you idiot, not a tablet sleeve! You can't even get that right you racist *******. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2018 7:04 AM, Bob wrote:
[...]

Hey Traitor_4ever, the check the Russians gave me in order to get me to vote for Trump bounced. I was going to vote for him anyway so I thought I'd take their money. Heck, I should take some of that George Soros money and go to ant-Trump rallies as a protester and laugh all the way to the bank. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.scorched-earth,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 08:36:08 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Liar.

Yes you are.

"US airlines join other firms in dropping NRA"

"Two major US airlines have joined a growing list of companies to cut
ties with the National Rifle Association following the Florida school
shooting.

United and Delta airlines have both announced they are ending discounts
for NRA members."

#BoycottNRA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43181337

How many more kids have to die for you stupid old white men to see
sense?

100, 200, 500, 1000?

How many more?

True for you pussied "males"

:
[...]
: --
: Bod

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 07:42:37 -0500, Dev Null wrote:

On 2/24/2018 7:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're stepping back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?* A butter knife?

Why are you gun owners so frightened?

Why are you so afraid of law-abiding citizens with guns?

Why are you so afraid of "law abiding citizens" that you need guns
to protect yourself from them???
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.scorched-earth,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

In message , "p-0''0-h the
cat (coder)" writes

How many more kids have to die for you stupid old white men to see
sense?

100, 200, 500, 1000?

How many more?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.
--
Ian
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/24/2018 12:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

I guess corporations will find out who spends more money with them, NRA
members of whiny little punks. I won't be renting cars from National any
time soon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/24/2018 02:33 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 09:27, wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 07:45:55 +0000, Bod wrote:

Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

It sounds like a great way to turn a big business into a small
business.
You really should not start out by ****ing off 40% of your customers.
There are plenty of banks ready to step into this void.

I'd be surprised if they do that because the support for more gun
control is massive.
My guess is, that many more companies will cut their ties.
I think it's just wishful thinking on your part, but of course, time
will tell.

Believe what you want. Our Democratic Senator is up for election this
year. Do you think he will vote for gun control? He never has in the
past because he appears to like his job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/24/2018 05:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're
stepping back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself? A butter knife?

Why are you gun owners so frightened?

Doesn't the US government frighten you? It would appear so from your
posts. Well, Sparky, we have to live here...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/02/2018 12:04, Bob wrote:
[...]

Shotguns are good. Back in the '60s when there was a lot of racial
unrest in American cities I had my Mossberg 12 gauge in the backseat.
Springsteen even wrote a song about it:

"In '65 tension was running high at my high school
There was a lot of fights between the black and white
There was nothing you could do
Two cars at a light on a Saturday night in the back seat there was a gun
Words were passed in a shotgun blast
Troubled times had come to my hometown
My hometown, my hometown, my hometown"

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bruce+s..._20025016.html

I haven't had a shotgun in a long time. I just don't have a use for it
for one. But like they say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwDmV1KWrKQ

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:11:36 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

Shotguns are good. Back in the '60s when there was a lot of racial
unrest in American cities I had my Mossberg 12 gauge in the backseat.

Winchester 97 between the seat and the console.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/24/2018 4:04 AM, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're stepping
back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?Â* A butter knife?

How many times, in your private life, have you used a gun to protect
yourself?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:03:11 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 2/24/2018 4:04 AM, Bob wrote:
On 02/24/2018 02:45 AM, Bod wrote:
Corporations are stepping up and nixing their relationships with the
National Rifle Association under pressure from a growing #boycottNRA
social media campaign.

*Video*
https://uk.reuters.com/video/2018/02...ideoChannel=75

Most corporations are cowards. They're not stepping up, they're stepping
back.

- When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

What will you use to protect yourself?Â* A butter knife?

How many times, in your private life, have you used a gun to protect
yourself?

Once for real and once when I might have been able to get away another
way. I never fired a shot tho.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.scorched-earth,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Ian Jackson
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:22:08
GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

In message , "p-0''0-h
the cat (coder)" writes

How many more kids have to die for you stupid old white men to see
sense?

100, 200, 500, 1000?

How many more?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Well, it's certainly doing something....

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)