Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WSJ's Noonan: We Need To Start Transitioning To Paper Ballots To Combat Russian Hacking

"Dove Tail"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

trader_4 wrote:

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 12:33:28 PM UTC-5,
wrote:

We keep ignoring the fact that the "meddling" was just trolling
social media sites.

And hacking into the DNC and stealing emails. And at the very
least, trying to lure Trump's campaign into collusion, which they
were eager to participate in. How far it went, we don't know
yet. There could be more, we;re not done yet, eg what was going
on at the NRA.

"Was just trolling social media sites" LOL! Someone has been
listening to Hannity and reading Brietbart again.

It will be fascinating when the list of monies laundered through
Deutsche Bank and Trump's real estate sales is revealed.

And when this claim doesn't happen your next record will be?

Remember the Palm Beach estate Trump sold to a Russian national,
Dmitry Rybolovlev, for $95 million, in 2008, which is double what
Trump paid just several years earlier?

I do remember Hilary making some cash from sales of nuclear material
to our friends in Russia. So far, I can't find anything 'illegal'
about what trump did in your example. Do you have anything
specifically illegal he did that you can clarify there? As, last time
I checked, selling something for twice what you paid for it isn't a
crime, it's a nice ****ing payday.

Well, that is coming back to haunt him as of three days ago.

How so? Please, elaborate in your own words exactly what crimes he's
guilty of from your example above.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel wrote:

"Dove Tail"

It will be fascinating when the list of monies laundered through
Deutsche Bank and Trump's real estate sales is revealed.

And when this claim doesn't happen your next record will be?

What "claim"? I wrote it will be fascinating to see the list, if the
list contains nothing, so be it.

Additionally, the criminal investigation of Trump and his cohorts is
not a serial one, rather it is parallel, I expect that Mueller is
exploring conspiracy, money laundering, RICO act violations, foreign
emoluments, obstruction of justice, abuse of power and yes, even
treason. The list is nearly endless.

Remember the Palm Beach estate Trump sold to a Russian national,
Dmitry Rybolovlev, for $95 million, in 2008, which is double what
Trump paid just several years earlier?

I do remember Hilary making some cash from sales of nuclear material
to our friends in Russia.

Have nothing, bring up Hillary, attempted diversion noted.

So far, I can't find anything 'illegal'
about what trump did in your example. Do you have anything
specifically illegal he did that you can clarify there? As, last time
I checked, selling something for twice what you paid for it isn't a
crime, it's a nice ****ing payday.

It is a "nice ****ing payday", unless of course the transaction was
related to laundering money for foreign nationals, then, it is
criminal. Mr. Mueller will let us know if selling a run down estate in
Florida for many millions above market value to a Russian national was
at all improper. I am patiently waiting the results of his
investigation.

Well, that is coming back to haunt him as of three days ago.

How so? Please, elaborate in your own words exactly what crimes he's
guilty of from your example above.

Dustin, if you wish to understand the haunting comment I wrote above,
you should read the article I posted. I do not accept writing
assignments from people who are too lazy to read the documentation
provided.

Here is the article, again:

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-poli...ld-to-russian/

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dove Tail"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

Additionally, the criminal investigation of Trump and his cohorts
is not a serial one, rather it is parallel, I expect that Mueller
is exploring conspiracy, money laundering, RICO act violations,
foreign emoluments, obstruction of justice, abuse of power and
yes, even treason. The list is nearly endless.

He's only got a couple years left...At this rate, he'll already be
out of office before this 'list' becomes available. Assuming he
doesn't run for re-election and get it, again.

Remember the Palm Beach estate Trump sold to a Russian
national, Dmitry Rybolovlev, for $95 million, in 2008, which is
double what Trump paid just several years earlier?

I do remember Hilary making some cash from sales of nuclear
material to our friends in Russia.

Have nothing, bring up Hillary, attempted diversion noted.

I wasn't attempting to make any diversion. Infact, you quoted my
response to your comment below...You brought up Russian, and, it
reminded me of some actions performed by the one who lost her bid for
the presidency. After all, you can only be so shady before enough
people decide you wouldn't make a good president and end that dream
for you.

So far, I can't find anything 'illegal'
about what trump did in your example. Do you have anything
specifically illegal he did that you can clarify there? As, last
time I checked, selling something for twice what you paid for it
isn't a crime, it's a nice ****ing payday.

It is a "nice ****ing payday", unless of course the transaction
was related to laundering money for foreign nationals, then, it is
criminal. Mr. Mueller will let us know if selling a run down
estate in Florida for many millions above market value to a
Russian national was at all improper. I am patiently waiting the
results of his investigation.

So you're just assuming that somethings 'illegal' about the
transaction, without any actual evidence indicating so then?

AFAIK, There's no law that states I must sell you property at a so
called market value, aside from commercial deals like seeling to the
city/county, etc. It's my undertanding they have caps...I'm free to
sell it at a lower cost OR, a higher one, if I disagree with the
market value and think I can get more for it.

Well, that is coming back to haunt him as of three days ago.

How so? Please, elaborate in your own words exactly what crimes
he's guilty of from your example above.

Dustin, if you wish to understand the haunting comment I wrote
above, you should read the article I posted. I do not accept
writing assignments from people who are too lazy to read the
documentation provided.

Is your need to forgo usage of posting nym a sign that I've somehow
irked you with my comment? I've read the article.

WASHINGTON – Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon is requesting a
government review of Donald Trump's sale of a Palm Beach estate to
Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev, a $95 million transaction that
was double what Trump paid for the property only years earlier.

Wyden on Friday sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

"Sen. Wyden's request included any Suspicious Activity Reports
related to the 2008 sale, which more than doubled the price Mr. Trump
paid for it just four years earlier," read a news release.

It's a democrat (oh joy, trumps best buds with them! rofl) who's
complaining about something which took place EIGHT YEARS before Trump
was elected. You can spell desperation, right? As, this stinks of it.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up intelligence. There's
one call 'brightness,' but it doesn't work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 06:50:02 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

"Sen. Wyden's request included any Suspicious Activity Reports
related to the 2008 sale, which more than doubled the price Mr. Trump
paid for it just four years earlier," read a news release.

It's a democrat (oh joy, trumps best buds with them! rofl) who's
complaining about something which took place EIGHT YEARS before Trump
was elected. You can spell desperation, right? As, this stinks of it.

Wasn't there some sort of bubble in real estate that year? All bets are off
about proving anything about property values to the accuracy levels
required to establish proof in criminal proceedings.

Even amongst those 'in the know' that the bubble will burst, there is
always a temptation to buy in at high risk of loosing money, because money
can be made if the property is sold just before the collapse.

Those especially good at judging the timing of the collapse would likely be
those who have earned a good deal of their wealth by buying & selling
properties, for example, Donald Trump.

Doubling the price of a property in 4 years is par for the course in real
estate even during normal ecomonic conditions if other factors (location,
etc.) are judged wisely. And in 2008 there were many properties all over
the USA which doubled in value in just a few months when the vultures
started circling.

The list of people who had a property double in value before the collapse
is just about anyone in the entire country who owned property. Diesel is
spot on the money. Every time the Democrats double down on their last
stupid mistake, it just makes them look twice as stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel wrote:

He's only got a couple years left...At this rate, he'll already be
out of office before this 'list' becomes available. Assuming he
doesn't run for re-election and get it, again.

What's your point? Are you suggesting the nation should not investigate
possible criminal activity by Trump?

I wasn't attempting to make any diversion. Infact, you quoted my
response to your comment below...You brought up Russian, and, it
reminded me of some actions performed by the one who lost her bid for
the presidency. After all, you can only be so shady before enough
people decide you wouldn't make a good president and end that dream
for you.

You were attempting to divert, you failed.

So you're just assuming that somethings 'illegal' about the
transaction, without any actual evidence indicating so then?

Assuming something is illegal? Not at all, simply curious about
something that looks suspiciously like money laundering involving a
Russian national and Donald Trump.

AFAIK, There's no law that states I must sell you property at a so
called market value, aside from commercial deals like seeling to the
city/county, etc. It's my undertanding they have caps...I'm free to
sell it at a lower cost OR, a higher one, if I disagree with the
market value and think I can get more for it.

Anyone can sell property for the best price one can get. However, if
that sale is part of a money laundering scheme, that would be illegal.
This is why Senator Wyden is asking for a review of the transaction.

Is your need to forgo usage of posting nym a sign that I've somehow
irked you with my comment? I've read the article.

I apologize if the use of your actual name has irked you, it was not
intentional. Glad you read the article.

WASHINGTON – Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon is requesting a
government review of Donald Trump's sale of a Palm Beach estate to
Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev, a $95 million transaction that
was double what Trump paid for the property only years earlier.

It's a democrat (oh joy, trumps best buds with them! rofl) who's
complaining about something which took place EIGHT YEARS before Trump
was elected. You can spell desperation, right? As, this stinks of it.

Ahh, so the truth is revealed, you are simply being partisan. "Diesel
say all Democrats bad". Please, if there is no foul, then a review
does no harm.

Personally, I don't care if Trump's legal transgressions started the
day he turned 18. If he has been laundering money, especially if he
has been doing so for Russians, the nation deserves to know, regardless
of when it happened.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dove Tail"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel wrote:

He's only got a couple years left...At this rate, he'll already
be out of office before this 'list' becomes available. Assuming
he doesn't run for re-election and get it, again.

What's your point? Are you suggesting the nation should not
investigate possible criminal activity by Trump?

Where in the world do you get that idea from? I see no problem with
criminal investigations, assuming of course, there's something there
that indicates such an investigation should be taking place. So far,
I've seen individuals who really just didn't want him in office and
didn't expect him to get it complaining, with nothing to back their
complaints up. The same individuals who investigated the one they
wanted as president, actually did find various laws had been broken
and did nothing about it. Aside from wasting our tax dollars that is.

I wasn't attempting to make any diversion. Infact, you quoted my
response to your comment below...You brought up Russian, and, it
reminded me of some actions performed by the one who lost her bid
for the presidency. After all, you can only be so shady before
enough people decide you wouldn't make a good president and end
that dream for you.

You were attempting to divert, you failed.

See above. I'd attempted to do no such thing. You seem to have a
problem though yourself if Hillary is mentioned in an honest light...

So you're just assuming that somethings 'illegal' about the
transaction, without any actual evidence indicating so then?

Assuming something is illegal? Not at all, simply curious about
something that looks suspiciously like money laundering involving
a Russian national and Donald Trump.

Not taking into account the year this financial transaction occured
and what the housing bubble was doing at the time, obviously. More
importantly, why wait until after he's elected to complain about it?
Why not do something about it say, within the first few years of it
taking place; instead of ten+ at this rate, years later?

AFAIK, There's no law that states I must sell you property at a
so called market value, aside from commercial deals like seeling
to the city/county, etc. It's my undertanding they have
caps...I'm free to sell it at a lower cost OR, a higher one, if I
disagree with the market value and think I can get more for it.

Anyone can sell property for the best price one can get. However,
if that sale is part of a money laundering scheme, that would be
illegal. This is why Senator Wyden is asking for a review of the
transaction.

Where is the smoking gun? Where is there any evidence whatsoever that
any money laundering has taken place here?

Is your need to forgo usage of posting nym a sign that I've
somehow irked you with my comment? I've read the article.

I apologize if the use of your actual name has irked you, it was
not intentional. Glad you read the article.

You need to work on the deflection routine. Might I suggest taking a
few notes from David Brooks playbook? He's a known stalker, fraud,
and troll of course, but, he's a little better versed in deflection.
Yes, it falls on it's face as yours has, but, he's got more
experience trying. Over a decades worth, so far.

Your need to use my actual name vs my posting nym didn't irk me as
you were wishfully hoping and thinking it would as you did it. I'm
not a newbie to usenet and this isn't my first rodeo with someone
who's trying to be cheekier than they have the gray matter for,
either.

WASHINGTON – Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon is requesting a
government review of Donald Trump's sale of a Palm Beach estate
to Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev, a $95 million transaction
that was double what Trump paid for the property only years
earlier.

It's a democrat (oh joy, trumps best buds with them! rofl) who's
complaining about something which took place EIGHT YEARS before
Trump was elected. You can spell desperation, right? As, this
stinks of it.

Ahh, so the truth is revealed, you are simply being partisan.
"Diesel say all Democrats bad". Please, if there is no foul, then
a review does no harm.

Feel free to cite MID of post where I've said all
democrats/republicans, etc are bad. For that matter, feel free to
cite a post where I actually care about political lines. I'll give
you a cluebyfour for free on that one, there's no such post.

The truth is, I see this for what it is, another miserably failed
attempt to play dirty politics because Hillary didn't get the
position various individuals so desperately hoped for.

Why a review a decade later? Why the need for a ten year delay in
this review, if the review is indeed legitimate? Rather, I believe
the review is another attempt by another politician who was hoping
and expecting their playmate Hillary, not Trump. As they're royally
****ed about it, nearly two years down the road, they feel they need
to investigate?!? everything Trump has done well before he even
thought of running for President. All the while, giving their goto
girl for shady deals, a totally free pass.

Personally, I don't care if Trump's legal transgressions started
the day he turned 18. If he has been laundering money, especially
if he has been doing so for Russians, the nation deserves to know,
regardless of when it happened.

LOL. Isn't it interesting that a review for potential Money
laundering doesn't happen until nearly a decade after the possible
deed has been done. They've been trying to find Trump guilty as hell
of something that can do him presidential harm for over two years
now. Not only haven't they been able to find a smoking gun, they
can't even find empty shell casings.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)