Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Usenet Illustrated

The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOL How do you find this stuff!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:05:53 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOL How do you find this stuff!
--
Maggie

Stuff pops up on "imgur.com" all the time. I've copied meme after meme to my image collection and if I were to post all the funny stuff I come across, it would fill up the newsgroup. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Image Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2018 5:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:05:53 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOL How do you find this stuff!
--
Maggie

Stuff pops up on "imgur.com" all the time. I've copied meme after meme to my image collection and if I were to post all the funny stuff I come across, it would fill up the newsgroup. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Image Monster

Well, a person has to entertain themselves, right?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/18 3:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOL How do you find this stuff!

what else does he have to do?

Posted to alt.home.repair

ZZyXX wrote:

On 2/13/18 3:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOL How do you find this stuff!

what else does he have to do?

Dickless seems to spend a lot of time sucking the life blood out of the
government coffers. Imagine what it must cost to keep it in the
hospital, day after day after day.

As a side note, it is rather humorous that his hero, Trump, wants to
cut medicaid.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 4:03:02 PM UTC-6, Dove Tail wrote:
ZZyXX wrote:

On 2/13/18 3:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOL How do you find this stuff!

what else does he have to do?

Dickless seems to spend a lot of time sucking the life blood out of the
government coffers. Imagine what it must cost to keep it in the
hospital, day after day after day.

As a side note, it is rather humorous that his hero, Trump, wants to
cut medicaid.
--

Poor Dove Anus, I realize you sex reassignment didn't work out but the surgeon did explain that your penis and testes will not grow back didn't he? You should really stop obsessing over my genitals because not only is it very creepy but you're projecting. Get some psychiatric help before you harm yourself or others. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2018 2:54 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 2/13/18 3:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOLĀ* How do you find this stuff!

what else does he have to do?

I hope one day you might come to understand what it is like to walk a
mile in his shoes even if it is just for a little while.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 10:41:26 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2018 2:54 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 2/13/18 3:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOLĀ* How do you find this stuff!

what else does he have to do?

I hope one day you might come to understand what it is like to walk a
mile in his shoes even if it is just for a little while.
--
Maggie

Heck, I wish I could walk again. I do get around like Fred Flinstone in his Finstone Mobile to keep my legs exercised and the blood pumping but I'm dealing with constant chronic pain. I've fought off blood clots twice in my left leg in the past 3 months. Pradaxa and aspirin get rid of them but I don't care for the side effects. I despise drugs. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2018 8:37 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I wish you could get new knees and shoulder joints!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 10:50:47 AM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
[...]

I can't get knee replacement surgery until the skin grows back on my lower legs. It's healing slowly but sepsis in 2014(9 days in the ICU) and infection getting into my right knee in 2015 tried to kill me. I live on antibiotics and when I was really bad off, I was on IV antibiotics delivered via a PICC line under my right arm so the catheter could deliver the IV antibiotics directly into my heart. A nurse told me that an IV in my arm delivering the powerful antibiotics would wreck my veins so the PICC line was necessary.. o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periph...ntral_catheter

[8~{} Uncle Wrecked Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/18 8:41 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2018 2:54 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 2/13/18 3:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2018 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The best illustration of Usenet I've come across. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/oDTpmX0.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster

LOL How do you find this stuff!

what else does he have to do?

I hope one day you might come to understand what it is like to walk a
mile in his shoes even if it is just for a little while.

he can afford shoes?